KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs. She-Hulk

Hulk vs. She-Hulk
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Hulk vs. She-Hulk

She looks insanely strong. But i guess she doesn't come close to Mr. Green(Purple) jeans. So mabey thisll be a good tread, i don't know, it's all relative.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 10:09 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

She Hulk gets a few punches here and there, but after a few seconds is pummeled by The Hulk big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 10:32 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro
She Hulk gets a few punches here and there, but after a few seconds is pummeled by The Hulk big grin

Few Seconds? Hardly.

She-Hulk's about Class 75-90. When she's out of control, like "Search for She-Hulk" or in the current Avengers arc, she's at Banner's level, both physically and mentally, in that she's brutish. But that's not a normal state of mind for her, while it's been the standard for Bruce Banner.

She-Hulk's fought the Hulk a couple of times. When Banner became seperated, her and the Avengers fought the Mindless Hulk in New Mexico. While she didn't deliver the coup d'grace, she did help the rest of the Avengers take him down. This was in the Hulk series, I don't have the issue numbers handy.

She also fought the Hulk when she was wacky because her body had been subjected to megadoses of gamma radiation. This was in the Sensational series, and she gave him a run for his money, though in the end, she reverted to her regular form.

Then in "Search For She-Hulk" (Avengers), her transformations were out of control because her gamma balances were being disrupted by Jack of Hearts, and she went nuts and started tearing up the town until Hawkeye drew her out of the town, where they encountered Bruce Banner. He hulked out and they fought pretty hard, tearing each other up, both using "hulk smash" phrases and such, until Jack showed up to set things right...

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:14 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Jennifer Walters is She-Hulk!!!!She is the cousin of Bruce Banner.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 03:03 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

that Hulk in New Mexico is 312 or 316 and is still my fav. comic.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 03:14 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

Tongue

laughing laughing I knew this thread would come up soner or later. ok think about it the hulk, with ulimited strenth and a healing factor thts twice as fast as wolverine's vs. she hulk, the living brething engine of justice and detrcution (she's a lawyer) she used to only be able to lift (press 75 tons, but at her ultimate she's prbably at the class 100. They would prbably never get into a fight because she's the closest thing he has to a sister, but ultimate hulk vs. ultimate she hulk would be the hulk by a hair ( and no I don't always pick hulk, because he can be defeated and no I'm not picking him because he's a guy)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 11:24 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emraldguardian

quote:
Originally posted by spyrokinesi35
laughing laughing I knew this thread would come up soner or later. ok think about it the hulk, with ulimited strenth and a healing factor thts twice as fast as wolverine's vs. she hulk, the living brething engine of justice and detrcution (she's a lawyer) she used to only be able to lift (press 75 tons, but at her ultimate she's prbably at the class 100. They would prbably never get into a fight because she's the closest thing he has to a sister, but ultimate hulk vs. ultimate she hulk would be the hulk by a hair ( and no I don't always pick hulk, because he can be defeated and no I'm not picking him because he's a guy)

Ultimate Hulk would tear her apart , I mean he took our Thor, Iron Man, Captain America and Giant Man pretty easily in no time.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 02:58 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

well thats just crappy writing.

She-Hulk is Hulk's cousin so Banner would probably try and aviod slapping her around.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:49 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

They just fought in Avengers.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:01 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

well isnt that sweet.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:11 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Bump. This is only a couple years old. So, how bout it? Hulk or she hulk?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:14 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Don't really know. Current She Hulk's a beast. Meh, I'll still go with Hulk. erm

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:24 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

She-Hulk eats him.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:36 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

No, he eats her......Maybe they're part Southerner?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:42 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalak

Hulk

Nukie, FTW!

-Owner of the Lasso of Truth

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:44 AM
Dalak is currently offline Click here to Send Dalak a Private Message Find more posts by Dalak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UniOmni

sick

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:45 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

she hulk beats his head in the ground,

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:48 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UniOmni

Wow... no expression

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:50 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Maybe her guts are green....Like apples!!

Any baby that would come of such a union would normally be deformed/mentally retarded, but the hf of the hulkside would prevent that.

And Vally, i'm glad you chose the color green for the ick face. Its fitting for this thread.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:52 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I would guess the guts are purple. Just a feeling I have and it seems appropriate.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:57 AM