KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Batman

Thor vs Batman
Started by: rag

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rag
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor vs Batman

Since Batman has beaten Superman so many times.
How does the overrated dark knight match up against the thunder god?

Attachment: thor 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 273 time(s).

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:01 AM
rag is currently offline Click here to Send rag a Private Message Find more posts by rag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

batman aint overrated, but man to man thor beats him

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

How could Batman possibly beat Thor?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:22 AM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

he's smart...he'd probably find a way. Atleast that's what DC writers would think...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:24 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Batman can beat Superman because Superman has an exploitable weakness, you know, that little green rock. To beat Thor, you basically have to pummel him into unconciousness, something Batman will never be able to do.

What a mismatch.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 01:19 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 01:50 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vitaldragon
Marvel Universe

Is this a joke? Thor, the God of thunder, against Batman, a guy in tights with a utility belt...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:15 AM
vitaldragon is currently offline Click here to Send vitaldragon a Private Message Find more posts by vitaldragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

bats beats supes cuz bats has kryptonite, and usualy i say bats would some how find a way, but there is no possible way bats could pull this one off

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:54 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

thor sees bats, bats sees thor, bats throws batarang, thor catches and eats baterang, batman wets himself, thor beats bats with hammer, thor takes a nap

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:55 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

Why does someone always take a nap at the end....? lol

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:32 AM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yep Bats did beat supes which makes this a very viable thread

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:36 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

no it doesnt, unless thor has some weakness that bats can exploit, and in my ignorance i cant see one

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:56 PM
emraldguardian

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
yep Bats did beat supes which makes this a very viable thread

When did he beat Superman???

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:00 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Stupid thread and complete mismatch. Batman has virtually no chance against somebody who can stand up against Hulk any day, who has access to magic and who has no special weaknesses.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 04:47 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Bats beat the Hulk as well.....

Crossover comics are so full of crap...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 04:49 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Crossover comics are so full of crap

most of the time id agree with u, but the bat/hulk one was done well enough to be believable i thought. he just used his intelligence to good effect, he didnt try to fight the hulk, hed have to be stupid to do that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 04:52 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
most of the time id agree with u, but the bat/hulk one was done well enough to be believable i thought. he just used his intelligence to good effect, he didnt try to fight the hulk, hed have to be stupid to do that.

If you're talking about the fight where Batman "lured" the Hulk into some room filled with dangerous gasses, and then he punched (yeah right) the Hulk so that the Hulk was surprised, opened his mouth and inhaled the gasses ?

When I'm depressed, I like to think of this "classic battle" and before you know it, I'm feeling happy again, ready to take on the world big grin. That was such a laughable fight.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:02 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

that part was stupid yes, i meant how he convinced hulk to join him to defeat the bad guy

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:11 PM
wrathofachilles

Batman beat Superman? When the hell did this happen? I know of the kryptonite issue, but that's not a fight, ergo that's not 'Batman defeating Superman'. Alfred could 'defeat' Superman if he's holding kryptonite. How the hell can you actually consider that 'beating'? As for Batman defeating Hulk, again, what the hell?? I didn't read that crossover, but if he lured the Hulk into a gas-filled room, that's not beating him. That's an ambush. It's also incredibly cowardly. No wonder I've always hated Batman. Thor wouldn't fight Batman anyway, he'd hit him once to knock him out and say something like 'thou arest a noble warrior, Thor shall not fightst thee. Sleep noble bat-warrior.'

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 08:38 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote