KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Catwoman vs. Betty Ross Mudwrestling

Catwoman vs. Betty Ross Mudwrestling
Started by: Asian Hulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Asian Hulk

Catwoman vs. Betty Ross Mudwrestling

Betty Ross is Bruce Banner's girlfriend and Catwoman is Batman's arch-nemesis.who could win?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:01 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

I wouldn't call her Batman's arch-nemesis. Joker has a greater claim to that. As far as mudwrestling, I think Betty is dead, so it's not going to be a lively match. Catwoman wins either way.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:47 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Another fun mismatchno expression

First of all, as wrath said, Joker is without a doubt Batman's arch-nemesis. Second, it's hard to even humor this match (seeing how you're trying to bite off of MatchesMalone now), cause this is an utter mismatch. Betty with two desert eagles barely stands a chance in hell against Catwoman. She wins without even getting any mud on herself.

And wrath, Betty's alive. She's been in the Hulk comics for most of the year now.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 03:45 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

She's alive!! lol, of course she is. They all are. So how did this one come back?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 04:39 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

And I swear when I saw this thread I was like 'why would the woman who sewed the American flag fight Catwoman?'

I know that's Betsy lol.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 04:40 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

lol. I'd like to see Jennifer Connoly smack that blasphemous ***** Halle Berry.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:14 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Yeah I can't stand Halle Berry as Catwoman. Horrible casting choice.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 04:25 AM
MatchesMalone

Tron, thanks for mentioning that he was ripping off my material. The force is strong with you. Asian Hulk, nice try, but you are not a jedi, yet.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 04:52 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Yeah you two are right Malone,Wrath.then you can choose Betty Ross or Catwoman.just like Selina Kyle.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:01 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Huh?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:12 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Sometimes he speaks English well, sometimes like he's drunk. Either way, Catwoman wins. This isn't a contest, you can't put a hero's girlfriend up against an actual hero. Or villain, whatever mood she's in.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:17 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

haha poor Asian Hulk. he gets all of the ridicule.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:27 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

I think Asian Hulk was trying to tell Wrath and I to reply with whom would win the match, and not any side comments. But, he really lost me when he typed "just like Selina Kyle".

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:47 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'm guessing that english isn't his first language. Given that fact, he does all right, and knowing more than one language is more than you can say for most americans, and he speaks it better than people I know lol. I've taken Latin for 3 years, and I don't think I'd be able to sit down, type out a post in it and have it be even halfway decent. Although it would be fun to see if anyone could comprehend it. Sadly not many schools offer it.

Although the Selina Kyle comment does have me lost. Perhaps he said it wrong and meant that he just really likes Selina. But whatever, Asian Hulk's enthusiasm is enjoyable, although he often seems like a bewildered lost puppy.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:20 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Scarlet Spider, you are absolutely right. If english isn't his first language, then he is incredible. English is my first language and I still type like an idiot. I don't know how many times I had to change what I was typing, because I couldn't spell a word.
Example: I'll see you tom.... I'll see you tomm.... I'll see you tomorr....
I'll see you next week.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:59 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
I think Asian Hulk was trying to tell Wrath and I to reply with whom would win the match, and not any side comments. But, he really lost me when he typed "just like Selina Kyle".

no, i think Asain Hulk tries to talk like the Hulk.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:22 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

topic...

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:29 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

catwoman would be hotter in mud.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:29 AM
wrathofachilles

Miffed

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
haha poor Asian Hulk. he gets all of the ridicule.

Not really, I get just as much

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 03:07 AM
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I'm guessing that english isn't his first language. Given that fact, he does all right, and knowing more than one language is more than you can say for most americans, and he speaks it better than people I know lol. I've taken Latin for 3 years, and I don't think I'd be able to sit down, type out a post in it and have it be even halfway decent. Although it would be fun to see if anyone could comprehend it. Sadly not many schools offer it.

Although the Selina Kyle comment does have me lost. Perhaps he said it wrong and meant that he just really likes Selina. But whatever, Asian Hulk's enthusiasm is enjoyable, although he often seems like a bewildered lost puppy.

Well that's because Latin is a dead language. I can translate some things in Latin and ancient Greek, but I can't really have a conversation *especially a comic book one* in either language. I sympathize with his lack of English skills to a degree, but when he capitalizes things as puts !!!!!! after everything, it makes it seem as though he's yelling at us because his English isn't very good. !!! isn't going to make it clearer....besides, the match-ups are a bit absurd, with or without the English skill.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 03:10 AM