KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » loki (god of lies and mischief) vs Dr Strange sorcerer supreme

loki (god of lies and mischief) vs Dr Strange sorcerer supreme
Started by: Kain Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kain Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

loki (god of lies and mischief) vs Dr Strange sorcerer supreme

i'd bet money on this one that loki wins without breaking a sweat.
he's had 1000's and 1000's of years experience and had decieved and manipulated practicly everyone.
this won't be a plain ol fist fight co that's not how either of them operate.
even though, loki still wins

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 03:24 PM
Kain Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Kain Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Kain Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

no Strange takes this easily. Loki is a wuss comparted to Dr. Strange.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 03:57 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Loki is not a wuss. He is the god of magic and in addition to his experience he is brilliant as well. He orchestrated the Acts of Vengeance and has put Thor through a world of hurt over the millennia. I don't know if he would take out Strange or not considering it's...well, Strange, but in no way would either take the other easily. This would be a good and drawn-out matchup.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 04:49 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

i said "Loki is a wuss comparted to Dr. Strange"

hes not always a wuss but he is next to the Sorcerer Supreme.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 04:55 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Well I think you meant "compared" lol, but still, he's not even in comparison to Strange. They both have complete mastery over magic. I don't know Strange that well, so I don't know if he can tire, but Loki can't. The likely string of events is Loki would trap Strange in some dimension, they'd fight it out, it would last for hours or days, Loki would get bored, and vanish with the remark "next time Strange, I'll destroy you!"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:05 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Well I think you meant "compared" lol

its called a typo, dude! miffed

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:43 PM
Havoc470
Smo

lol, loki wont have a chance imo, i mean he's the god of mischief...the most damage he could do to strange is annoy him, and maybe stick him somewhere cleverly (like in the Loki comic) and then strange would beat the crap out of loki in a few minutes, Loki is the little punk bully at school that always messes with the wrong person and gets owned again and again for it

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:48 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

uhh yeah i think thats like what i was saying huh

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:50 PM
Havoc470
Smo

O_o

i dont see how my post resembles yours unless theres a post im missing

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:55 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

nevermind...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:57 PM
Havoc470
Smo

...alright O_o

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 06:00 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Didnt Strange just watch when Loki was helpless against the dreaming Celestial?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:16 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ponem
Marlboro pwns Your life

Strange takes this. Easy win.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:46 PM
Ponem is currently offline Click here to Send Ponem a Private Message Find more posts by Ponem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

I thought that celstial killed him...anyone know how Loki came back?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:55 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Loki.

Dr. Strange already admitted that loki is his superior in magic and sorcery.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 11:08 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ponem
Marlboro pwns Your life

Strange can pimp Galactus if he wants to. He can probably make someone like Eternity sweat ( yes, im beeing serieus). He's "beaten" the In-betweener, its common knowledge that In-betweener > Loki without doubt.

However; If Loki decides to burst in Strange's house without warning, he'd slap him on his ass and make strange his *****, however; if Strange one day woke up and decided he was going to kill Loki, he would do so, without doubt.

lets not forget..Strange pimped Shuma-Gorath.

Last edited by Ponem on Oct 6th, 2004 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 11:59 PM
Ponem is currently offline Click here to Send Ponem a Private Message Find more posts by Ponem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

admitting that someone is superior in magic and sorcery doesnt win the fight, i think i'm still going with the doc on this one, and thats on the basis that the fight is with both of them aware of each others presence and ready to duke it out

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:29 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Loki has already killed Dr. Strange in a head to head battle.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:35 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ponem
Marlboro pwns Your life

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
Loki has already killed Dr. Strange in a head to head battle.

Your point beeing? As i recall, that was pis, plus; Strange did not have prep. With prep. loki cant beat the doc, without prep, loki beats him.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:42 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

I don't know...Strange is probably the more well-rounded sorceror, but I am not so certain that he is Loki's superior (contingent on your criteria for grading each).

Loki is more powerful than Strange in some areas and vice versa.

Strange didn't beat the In-Betweener (I notice you enclosed that in quotation marks). He had Order and Chaos helping him. Sheeit, the In-Betweener can alter reality itself. Dr. Strange cannot.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:45 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote