KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Hulk vs. Colossus

The Hulk vs. Colossus
Started by: scorch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scorch

Colossus vs Hulk

This is a ultimate battle who would win Colossus or the Hulk evil face

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 01:41 AM
scorch is currently offline Click here to Send scorch a Private Message Find more posts by scorch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scorch

I think that colossus would kill the hulk cuz colossus is made out of metal and can lift up to 70 tons.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 01:43 AM
scorch is currently offline Click here to Send scorch a Private Message Find more posts by scorch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackCrawler
Dead;Kruegers last victim

Colossus would slaughter the hulk. they would be awesome to watch though.

"When i was alive i might have been a little naughty, but after they killed me i became something much much worse the stuff nightmares are made of.....being dead wasn't a problem but being forgotten now thats a b!tch"
-Robert Englund (both)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:33 AM
BlackCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send BlackCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by BlackCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

This wouldn't be an easy fight. Colossus is made of metal but the Hulk smashes through steel like tin foil. Don't worry about that Hulk movie because he's way more lethal than that in the comics.

Blow for blow, i'd have to give it to the Hulk because I think Colossus has power limitations compared to the Hulk. Hulk's power/strength can't even be measured because he gains more power/strength from his rage.

Attachment: sdcc03 039.jpg
This has been downloaded 509 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:06 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

I'll go with the Hulk. Colossus can turn his skin into really hard steel, remember guys steel not adamantium. Hulk eats steel for breakfast.
I'm not sayign it wouldn't be an interesting fight to watch, but Colossus can't take as much as the Hulk can.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 10:12 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

true that spawnie and daywalker, Hulk could lift more than 70 tons. I saw him do it on the cover of a Secret Wars comic book. Hulk is holding up this huge mountain while all the other super heroes were nearly crushed. I think it would be a great battle but the overall winner would be Hulk.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:51 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

So!!!why did you say that the Hulk fight Colossus?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:48 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Hey it's not us, we just do the talking here.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:04 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

Hulk would win fairly easily, both are strong and hard to hurt but Hulk traditionally in the comics has always been shown to be signicantly stronger.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:05 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i think hulk will win this one... i think hulk's skin is stronger than colossus... that hide is THICK laughing ...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:01 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i think colossus would win in a battle with hulk because he can control his emotions/actions and is metal.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

hulk wins

hulk could win, hulk could punch thought his metal like taking candy from a baby plus the hulk can lift 100 tons and colusso can only lift 70 tons. the hulk as
Resistance to Mind Control
Unusual Mental Abilities
Accelerated Healing
Leaping/Jumping Ability
Unlimited Strength
High Resistance/High Durability

Last edited by the_hulk_79 on Dec 14th, 2003 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 01:19 AM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I love Colossus, he is one of my favs. But to be the man, you have to beat the man, and the hulk is definately the MAN. Sorry, it would be a great fight, but in the end Colossus would get smoked here.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 07:13 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 07:41 PM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

first of all hulk better all around in every way hulk better hulk ever a better fighter

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:59 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Colossus would take charge to start with coz his strength level is 100 tonnes not 70(read x-men encyclopedia) and Hulks starting strength is 70 tonnes. Although Colossus is only steel its 'organic steel' and seems to be harder than normal steel. Colossus has been described as nigh-invulnerable so his resistance is prob on a par with the Hulk's.He can also take higher temperatures than the Hulk(Colossus 5000, Hulk 3000 F) so that tells you how resistant to injury/pain he is. Once Hulk gets angry enough, he'll be way too strong for Colossus though.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:08 AM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

quote:
Originally posted by scorch
I think that colossus would kill the hulk cuz colossus is made out of metal and can lift up to 70 tons.

hulk can lift over 100 tons when he gets madder.collossus was whupped by juggernaut and hulk (as war)pretty much owned juggernaut

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 12:17 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I always loved Colossus. He is very much underestimated, maybe because he doesn't show off.

In a fight hower, his steel-like skin and his intelligence won't help him much when fighting the Hulk. The Hulk has beaten stronger and smarter guys than Colossus. Lots of time ! I mean, sometimes it's all he does, beating up really strong guys, one after another.

Colossus doesn't fight as many extremely super-powered heroes/villains like the Hulk does. And remember the Hulk has more experience, is certainly stronger when he gets angry and is at least as tough. Probably tougher.

So the winner is... The Hulk (I would like to see the battle though, it would be very interesting).

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 05:42 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

It would be a good fight for the first 5 minutes, maybe.

Marvel Directory states (now whether this is true or not) that Colossus can lift at least 70 tons, so the upper limit to his strength may not have been gauged. Hulk starts in the 70 ton range, and when enraged surpasses the 100 ton range. C'mon, "Hulk is strongest one there is!" He eats nails and sh!ts barbed-wire. You just don't mess with him.

It would be cool to get Colossus and The Thing to tag team on the Hulk though....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:21 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude it say every ware that hulk has no limits only the grey hulk had litmit the green one start at 100tons and can keep going up there just no chance for colossus and ferther more colossus lsot to the thing and hulk always kicks the things ass

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:32 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote