KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marrow Vs Wolverine (no adimantium)

Marrow Vs Wolverine (no adimantium)
Started by: crazyspinz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

Marrow Vs Wolverine (no adimantium)

i think this would be a very very close fight

marrow could probably do more damage than wolverine, but he does heal, but her body is totaly differant than a normal persons, she has 2 hearts...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 03:29 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

wolverine is a much better fighter then marrow.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:45 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Storm pulled out one of Marrow's hearts. She's got some fighting skills, but I don't think she is a match for Wolverine.

Since she removes the bone protrusions from her, she must have some form of healing though.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 05:09 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mightyrain
Keeper of the zoo

This fight was done and Marrow won. She shoved a bone spike through Wolvies lower jaw and if Storm had not stopped them Marrow probably would have finished the job and killed him. This was when Marrow was living with the X-Men and fighting along side them... around the same time as when Maggot was aboard the team.

I voiced my first cartoon!!!
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e6a0a0d776/candy-cult

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:26 AM
Mightyrain is currently offline Click here to Send Mightyrain a Private Message Find more posts by Mightyrain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Irish Wolverine

Didn't she take him by surprise though? I read in a review of that comic that he had basically been winning the whole fight, but at the end she surprised him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:30 AM
Irish Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send Irish Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by Irish Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

o0o...interesting...but i'd bet on wolvy...cos he like stronger and more experienced fighter.....but yeeh....iono...without adamantium.....dunno how much dammage he could do....

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:43 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mightyrain
Keeper of the zoo

quote:
Originally posted by Irish Wolverine
Didn't she take him by surprise though? I read in a review of that comic that he had basically been winning the whole fight, but at the end she surprised him.

how does surprising him make any differance on wether she would win or not? They both used nothing but there own hands and natural abilities... it's not like she surprised him by pulling a gun out or another character helping out. Maybe he under estimated her or something and thought he had the upper hand... but when it came down to it she beat him.

I voiced my first cartoon!!!
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e6a0a0d776/candy-cult

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:06 PM
Mightyrain is currently offline Click here to Send Mightyrain a Private Message Find more posts by Mightyrain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

marrow has good fighting ability but it doesn't match wolverines, she's out-classed here imo

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:23 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I want wolcerine to hack her too bits cause she gets on my nerves all the time

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:20 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

they brawled marrow pissed him off and he was about to kill her..this ws bone claw logan I might add.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:22 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

I don't blame him for trying to kill her I would in 5 seconds.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:24 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I would in like 3 ...kay.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:28 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

well you've gotta get the claws out of her head first before we can be sure shes dead

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:30 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

True.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:32 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wolverine pawned Marrow the whole fight, she good in one hit when he was trying to talk to her and stabbed him through the neck when the fight was over and he was helping her off the ground. Marrow is a nothing character compared to Wolverine and in a real fight couldn't even win 1 out of 10.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:49 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I give her about 2 out of 10...she does have some fighting skills after all.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:50 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

She couldn't even hit him, and even with a bone in his neck Canonball had to stop Wolverine from killing her; face it Marrow is a chump.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:55 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

maybe..but she's been drinking milk and milk makes for strong bones.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:56 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

lol... prehaps

Marrow might be a good match for X-23 but she should stay the hell away from Wolverine.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:57 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

True enough if Bone Claw Logan could f**k her up...I'd hate to see her fight Logan now.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:58 PM