KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs. Falcon

Daredevil vs. Falcon
Started by: ScarletSpider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Daredevil vs. Falcon

At the behest of Cosmo Kramer....

Daredevil - Blind lawyer with ninja training, a boxing master and super fantabulous (yes it is a word) senses and versatile billy clubs.

Falcon - Trained by Captain America and master of various fighting styles. A Wakandan flight harness with photon emitters, vibranium weave suit and his trusty empathically bonded bird Redwing.

Falcon has been shown to be quite the badass in the latest issues of Captain America and Falcon, while DD has been growing ruthless in his own methods lately. Who will win?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:29 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Falcon is a mile away, DD already heard him a few minutes ago, so he had more than enough time. He runs into Starbucks, grabs a cafe late' then changes in the bathroom. After wards Falcon flies down DD jumps on his back, puts him in a headlock and uses one of those fancy pressure points Stick taught him to put him to sleep.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:42 PM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

I'm not really sure about this one. DD is my boy and is definately the man without FEAR. And I doubt there's anything that Falcon could do to strike fear into Murdock. I'm down for the Devil.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:53 AM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

excellent

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:44 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

and so it begins Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:52 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Falc. looks cool, but i guess he never had any spy training like Widow. Still Cap. thinks he's in their league. I have to say the fight scenes in the hero movies looked horrible. Have you ever seen those sunday morn. karate movies. Those are better. and about as entertaining.
Daredevil wins, but then they have to put him back on riddlen

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 05:11 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gotta be the Devil. Falcon is a buddy of Capt so naturally I'm rooting against him.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 05:58 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

excellent

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 01:30 AM
AJ is back
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 01:35 PM
AJ is back is currently offline Click here to Send AJ is back a Private Message Find more posts by AJ is back Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Cap's partner or not, Falcon isn't in DD's league. Matt stomps.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 12:03 AM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daredevil curbstomps

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 12:05 AM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Huh, for some reason i thought this was a new thread the other day.
Its about as old as one of my kids.
So, does Falcon being the new Cap swing things in his favor?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 11:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote