KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs Wolverine

Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Black Panther 2 22.22%
Wolverine 7 77.78%
A tie 0 0%
I just hope they kill each other 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Black Panther vs Wolverine
Started by: Capt.JK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

Black Panther vs Wolverine

In a full out, 'Wakandan vs Canadian!', 'T'Challa vs Logan!', 'Black Panther vs Wolverine!' war of wars, with all of their powers and physical abilities, who would win?

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:27 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Difficult one. I can see them both win. Depends entirely on the writer imo, because they are very equal.

But I'll say Wolverine, because he can take so much. Panther can't.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:33 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

It depends entirely on who writes it. Logan does have the healing factor and crap, but with a big enough wound, that can slow him down, perhaps if Panther used his energy daggers to set a charge through his skeleton and boil his brain or something. T'Challa also has the suit that saps momentum from metal objects, if Wolverine lunges at him, he should almost reach him, then drop like a sack of adamantium bricks before he can lay a claw on him.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:51 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Hard call. Mobility is on the Panther's side but SHEER endurance, strength and skill is on Wolverine's. I'm leaning towards Logan on this one. Black Panther could slash Wolverine up all day but it wouldn't do much good since the man heals neigh instantly and he takes assault weapon fire heads up without flinching. ( Especially when he's feral. )The best Panther would hope for would be to KO Wolverine with his knockout agent or use one his knowledge of pressure points. Maybe he could immobilize him but even that would be a task considering Wolverine's no slouch.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:01 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

I don't see how wolverine would be able to do any damage on panther, seeing that his vibranium suit would just absorb any damage he would try and inflict on him, much like captain americas shield.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:07 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Caps' shield isn't Vibranium... people should get their facts straight before posting. Iron Fist has destroyed Panther's Vibranium suit before so it isn't indestructible. I think Wolverine would win, he was going to in Contest of Champions before The Thing stopped him.

I'm not sure but doesn't Blank Panther have some Anti-metal claws? If so they could cause serious damage to Wolverine.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Dec 2nd, 2004 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:21 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

thats what i was going to ask, if it has an effect against wolvies adamantium then that changes the outcome definitely, but wolvie was going to win against black panther with anti-metal claws or without?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:30 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Without...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:46 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Iron Fist's hand isn't metal though, it's just focused Chi, so it becomes "as like unto a thing of iron".

With Anti-metal claws, I'd give Panther a good chance at it, pressure point Wolverine, and dig into his spine with claws, liquifying the adamantium around his vertebra. Without (and probably a fair portion of the time with), Wolverine takes it.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 01:11 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

yeah, bp with anti-metal claws would definitely take it, without the claws i think it'll be a great drawn out fight but wolvie would ultimately win

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 01:46 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

In the contest of champions wolverine was relatively new compared to BP...he even said so himself. He was trying to make a name for himself fighting T'Challa...T'Challa didnt care because the tournament didnt mean anything to him and he only fought back casually...wolverine was using lethal force...thats why Thing had to step in and say something.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 05:18 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

t'challa wins imo, the anti-metal claws would definitely put a hurting on wolvie, and theres no reason for him not to have the anti-metal claws

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 05:45 PM
Ironmanpower

Yeah Bp would win this.
He have the equipment to do it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:13 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LEXDOOM

But if you take adamantium out of the mix, wolvie has taken on better without it. Plus underestimate his regen/healing factor. His organs can be goo and hes back up fighting. I just did some research on the net as new to comic book stuff. I said in his Government bio that the only way to defeat him is sever his head. His cells as will keep regen organs. Plus adamantium got in his dna or something making his cells more durable then ordinary peoples.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 01:03 AM
LEXDOOM is currently offline Click here to Send LEXDOOM a Private Message Find more posts by LEXDOOM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

In Wolverine, Elektra was able to easily subjugate Wolverine with a simple nerve pinch of sorts. Seeing as how Black Panther possesses a similar ability when dealing with pressure points and so forth it would be easy for him to incapacitate Wolverine but not for long. I think T'Challa wouldn't be out to wound Wolverine since it's well known that his healing factor would aid him but he would attempt to stop him. And a simple drug that would K.O. Wolverine would be enough.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 02:53 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

wolverine's healing ability is not as advanced as a lot of people think...there r certainly other ways to kill him, other than beheading.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 03:25 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadpool909

Wolverine vs Black Panther

Who would win in this battle

Wolverine
Height:5 ft. 3 in.
Weight:300 lbs.

Known Superhuman Powers: Wolverine is a mutant with a number of enhancements to his physiology. Wolverine possesses heightened senses, making him capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than that of a normal human. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and he is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Logan can use these enhanced senses to track anyone, with an impressive degree of success.

He possesses retractable bone claws that are housed in his forearms, they are part of his skeleton system. At will Wolverine can release these claws through his skin between the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears and bleeds, but bleeding is quickly halted by his healing factor. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure. This allows Wolverine to be able to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials. (Note: While Wolverine possessed his adamantium skeleton, his claws were able to cut through almost any material without any fear of damage to the claws.)

Lastly, Wolverine possesses an accelerated healing factor based on his physiology. While most normal humans heal injuries over a long period of time, Wolverine's healing factor speeds up that natural process. Wolverine's natural healing has been advanced to the point where he can heal extensive injuries (such as broken limbs) in a matter of hours to days. This factor gives him a higher resistance to poisons and toxins, and he can recover from almost any injury. The more extensive the injury, the longer the healing time will be.

Wolverine is not immortal, however. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form (such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid), Logan can die.

Wolverine, again due to his healing factor, has an enhanced resistance to disease, as well as an extended life span. Despite Wolverine's chronological age, he is still as healthy and physically fit as a man in his prime.

Abilities: Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

Black Panther
Height: 6 ft.
Weight: 185 lbs.

Abilities: An accomplished gymnast and acrobat, T'Challa is also an expert tracker. In addition, he has mastered various African martial arts.

Weapons: T'Challa's Vibranium micro-weave bodysuit not only stops bullets, but saps their momentum. His boots' Vibranium soles absorb sound and impact -- enabling him to leap from structures up to eight stories tall and land without injury, and literally run up the sides of buildings. The Panther's retractable claws contain a new composite of the experimental "anti-metal" Vibranium that can break down other alloys. T'Challa wields an energy dagger that can be fired, thrown or handled like a knife. At its highest setting, the weapon easily can cut through forged steel.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 02:43 AM
Deadpool909 is currently offline Click here to Send Deadpool909 a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool909 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

SO WHY THE TREAD DUDE? wOLVERINE WINS HANDS DOWN! i ONCE SAW A STUPID MAG WHERE WOLVERINE TEARS THROUGH IRON MAN'S SUIT AND I WAS SO SHOCKED I STOPPED READING THE MAG AND THRU IT AWAY! That was I think the essential Xmen or something! Figured I wouldn't buy it after that!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 02:02 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Black Panther could win.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:35 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yes...he could win...he's got a pretty good shot I'd think

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:36 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote