KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » captain america,logan vs wonder woman,lobo

captain america,logan vs wonder woman,lobo
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

captain america,logan vs wonder woman,lobo

thought this would be a cool one
of course i'm for capt and wolvie

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 05:24 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

you are an idiot, you know absolutley nothing about comics if u think that logan and cap could take this. either one of the other too would kill both of them with ease. and LOBO, please he could probably kill all of the xmen at the same time, we are talking about a guy who can beat the crap outta superman here

IM AWESOME

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 05:38 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

didn't we have a thread like that a few days ago, it was also insanely overpowered on the DC side.
But anyway Lobo kills both without a problem ( well maybe Logan could be a problem since he seems to be unkillable) Lobo is just the man, Oh actually Wonder Woman alone could defeat the Marvel guys too.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 05:41 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

logan has beaten lobo

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 05:46 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

dude that was a amalgam crossover, that holds no continuety and was based on fan votes. logan is a pussy compared to lobo

IM AWESOME

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 05:48 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

and you think some of these wild crossovers posted on here would hold contineuity?
no.
these are fun and the bottom line is if he beat him once he can do it again.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 05:52 PM
crazyspinz

they hold no continueity at all, i have never seen anyone refer to another thread for a referance.

and if i where to write a comic, where a little kid beat up juggernaut, then tried to use it as a referance here it would be usless, just like the amalgam comics.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 05:56 PM
mr.smiley

listen it's funny people can argue who would win in a crossover but when it actualy happens and their guy looses they say it don't count or it's stupid or its bad writing.
sometimes you just gotta suck it up and say oh well,
my hero lost but he gave it his all

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 06:07 PM
Bardock42

Lobo didn't give his all, I am sorry I can suck up many crossovers but As much as I like Wolvie there is no way he could win against Lobo, No one can win against Lobo, GOD CAN'T.

Dude that is like a fight between Jason Todd and the Living Tribunal and someone says Jasons gonna win that easily.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 07:04 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

he is right. and if it was an intelegantly written crossover, where they acualy had good writing, and lobo using anyof the power he has shown in the past, i woulndt complain. but it the battles where dicided by fan votes, mostly by 10 year old kids who dont even know who lobo is and think batman can fly.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 07:34 PM
Bardock42

Wait Batman can't fly, oh shit I have to vote for Lobo.
Just Kidding forget about that (I had to post it though)

Lobo kicks ass.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 08:34 PM
MatchesMalone

Oh my God. Dear Lord. Wonder Woman/Flash vs. Captain America/Daredevil made by Asian Hulk was the worst I had ever seen. However, Evil has come back to haunt us. Not only is there a thread to challenge how one sided Asian Hulk's thread was, but now the thread starter began with arguing for the side that is going to lose horribly. No offense meant to anyone, but god almighty. Give me a break.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 09:20 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C1nd3r

Well, Captain America would get beaten to death by wonder woman with ease, and lobo and logan would just start playing poker because neither of them can die... then they would start playing strip poker with wonderwoman and end up having a threesome.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 09:32 PM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Matches Malone got a point, C1nd3r too though

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 12:46 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I didnt know Wolverine could not die.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 12:51 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Lobo can't die. Wolverine, as I understand it, just has a healing factor. And someone can win a fight without killing his opponents; a lot of super-heroes make a point of doing so.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 12:55 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Thats what I thought. Wolvie is not immortal. Just hard to kill cause of a combination of the healing factor and the adamantium skeleton.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 01:02 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

True, no way the chips can fall any other way here then the DC team trouncing The Cap and Logan. It would be painful. It might be devine. In the end it will still be like a mighty Shark (Lobo) taking on the twin threat of Goldfish.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 01:06 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

and once again bad writing is brought up.
sometimes the lesser wins just on luck.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:43 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Just for shits and giggles, does anyone happen to have scans of the Lobo/Wolverine fight? Seriously, luck or not, given Lobo's powers and abilities, there's no way Wolverine should actually win. And no, fan votes really don't hold much water when the majority no little to nothing about the character they're voting against.

And, since you believe they have a chance smiley, tell me just how Cap and Wolverine could actually beat two Superman-level individuals. I like Cap and Wolverine, but luck or not, there's no real way for them to win on their own.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Last edited by Tron on Dec 13th, 2004 at 12:59 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 12:56 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote