KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ]Joseph VS Magneto[

Which twin?
This poll is closed.
Magneto 6 85.71%
Joseph 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

]Joseph VS Magneto[
Started by: HarmoNiC FLo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

]Joseph VS Magneto[

Younger and more powerfull
OR
Older and more experienced?

Discuss.

Last edited by HarmoNiC FLo on Dec 29th, 2004 at 06:05 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:02 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

it is stated that magneto had more control over his power then young joseph, he is more experienced. and joseph wasn´t more powerful

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:28 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Magneto wins this one on experience. The only time Joseph was more powerful was when he was able to feel everyone on the planet before he died.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:33 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

well magneto is jospeh's brother/clone/father, so I'm supposing he only has a fraction of his power. magneto has my vote

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:53 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

no, they both had same potential power, but magneto has spent decades, mastering his abilities, so this one goes to mags,

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:29 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Without a doubt, Magneto. Clones no matter how ingeniously constructed or how amazingly interesting never measure up to the real deal. That goes across the board.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:35 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

I read that Joseph was meant to be more powerfull. I can dig it up later. but i'm sure hes more powerfull. it was written that magneto's subconscious prevents him from using up his whole power. but joseph was created without that prevention.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:15 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

if what you are saying is true then joseph had the pontential to be more powerful then mags, but he never reach it because mags was always the true lord of magnetism

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:46 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molecule man

Well yes Joseph was more powerful because he wasn't afraid to use his powers to their fullest potential but his own power would consume him just like X-man.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 09:07 AM
Molecule man is currently offline Click here to Send Molecule man a Private Message Find more posts by Molecule man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Well yea but Joseph slowly dying is irrelevant in this fight. due to him being more powerfull and younger...i think he can take an older Magneto.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 03:53 AM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 190 lbs.
Eyes: Blue-grey
Hair: White
Other distinguishing features: Joseph's physical appearance is identical to that of Magneto in his early twenties.

20's verses Magneto's age which i think is around late 50's. Magneto's experience seems meager.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 03:56 AM
Molecule man

Well Joseph may win the battle while Magneto the war. All Magneto have to do is to hang in there and wait for Joseph to kill himself.

Btw how powerful was Joseph when he could feel all the people on earth?
Magneto did the same thing but he needed some kind of device to do so.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:06 AM
Molecule man is currently offline Click here to Send Molecule man a Private Message Find more posts by Molecule man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

But powers overwhelming physical body to death is a long process, joseph would win long before his powers consume him. a fight isn't that long, not lasting years...i'm sure. its so true it should be FACT in this match-up.

Anyone agree?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 08:18 PM