KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Super Skrull vs Hulk

Super Skrull vs Hulk
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x_danny_x

Super Skrull vs Hulk

these two fought before but I cant recall who won. I remember having a comic when he was fighting Grey Hulk

Super Skrull said to Hulk "Lets finish this" And Grey Hulk responded by saying "As you wish" and punched him really hard down to some machine where Super Skrull just had no answer but just screaming in pain and staring at defeat

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 09:13 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

super skrull

i will give this to superskrull just beacuase he has too much power.

all FF 4 power , he can shape shift .

i think the FF4 all together can beat hulk so will superskrull .

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:54 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well if Superman knocked Super Skrulls @ss out in the Surfer crossover I think the Hulk can knock his @ss out also.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:58 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

super skrull because hulk can take the thing...but with a lil trouble....super skrull has more than things strength. plus all the rest of FFs powers...hulks dead

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 02:46 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Hulk

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 02:48 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

THe hulk should win but super skrull probably win

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 05:42 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwarrior
Maverick

SuperSkrull ,amongst other things, is way too dumb to win this fight. Plus although he possesses the combined powers of the FF he does not have the same level of power and skill as each member of the FF. If I recall correctly he only has about 25 - 35 % of each of their powers.
Gray Hulk beat him, Savage Hulk would kill him.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 11:21 PM
blackwarrior is currently offline Click here to Send blackwarrior a Private Message Find more posts by blackwarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Hmm...

Somehow I don't think Hulk's gonna be having many problems....

smile

Attachment: pictures.jpg
This has been downloaded 180 time(s).

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 11:28 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

no actually his powers were originally far stronger than FF member's he emulated.

IT all depends on who writes it. SS has been portrayed as unbeatable. The last time he was in FF he was out to kill a band of Skrulls posing as the FF. HE was actually pretty tough. He is also very intelligent and honorable when written right. However, last time he was in TIH, Grey Hulk made him look like a chump.

Honestly I think they are about even. Although SS power source is not limitless like the Hulk's. He is powered by an awesome source that may have a greater output than an entire planet's considering its size and the Skrull's technology. If written correctly the Super Skrull could give the Hulk or any other EArth based Hero a really good fight.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 11:31 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

He didn't give Namor a good fight. smile S-S hurt Namorita, so Namor kicked his ass and SuperSkrull ran away. smile

I believe that Savage Hulk would decimate Skrull.

Grey Hulk, I'm not so sure, but Savage definitely.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 11:46 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

All depends on who's writting him like i said. He's been beaten by Namor which doesnt really make sense. But he's also given Silver Surfer a good fight. It all depends on how he's portrayed.

The Power Skrull has a cleaner record...he would be a good match too.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 11:54 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richrf

Well in a non-canon book, he was whipped by the hulk.

Basically, I think the problem is that he is a semi-honorable warrior type
who likes to fight closeup espically against another savage warrior type to prove his honor. So he is likely to try to close in and bash hulk instead of using his powers creatively from afar.

This kind of mirriors on a smaller scale how Thor tries to match Hulk strength for strength rather than using his other none-direct powers

The only problem is that unlike Thor, Super skrull doesn't have the strength to match hulk. So he is likely to be Koed 10/10

If SS uses his powers creatively, i would still give hulk the edge. If Thor did the same, I'm sure even hulk fans would give it to Thor, but SS doesn't have the same range of powers. IIRC Hulk generally does well against FF.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:07 AM
Richrf is currently offline Click here to Send Richrf a Private Message Find more posts by Richrf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

The Hulk...without a flinch...next... :yawn:

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:24 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

has superskrull EVER won a friggin' fight . . .? embarrasment marvel should put him up against gladiator, that way at least ONE of them would have a victory on their resume . . .

big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:25 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

oh. hulk would demolish him.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:25 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
has superskrull EVER won a friggin' fight . . .? embarrasment marvel should put him up against gladiator, that way at least ONE of them would have a victory on their resume . . .

big grin

thx leo i change my vote because of this wise post

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:09 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Super Skrull just needs to be written well, and extensively. The problem with villains is they only come around every so often, we don't get extensive characterization or encounters with them.

Super Skrull also needs to be updated. Yes, he has all the powers of the FF...when they first appeared, and he's not inventive at all, he should be using Reed's powers to turn his hands into claws and shit, then make them super strong and hard with the Thing's powers, and heating them up, so when he smacks you, he also stabs and brands you.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:17 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<thx leo i change my vote because of this wise post>>

always glad to help! big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:23 AM
guy222
With my gal

Hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:51 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gray Hulk? Gets torn apart.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 07:01 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote