KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vash the stampede versus the Punisher

Vash the stampede versus the Punisher
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Vash the stampede versus the Punisher

Frank Castle after hearing about the destruction and deaths the legendary humanoid typhoon has caused goes after vash and soemehow finds the real one

who would win

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:40 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

Vash will win His hand becomes a weapon and it can take out a whole city like a huge Bomb going off and he even blow up part of a moon. Also Vash is a gunfighter and is very fast to I say vash.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:52 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vash has got the Angel Arms Revolver.

If he hits Pun it's over.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:04 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

Punisher gets his ass kicked....Vash is like superhuman....he could take punisher out in 5 minutes...3 minutes to go find a place to order some doughnuts and pay....1 minute to lead them both away from civilians....40 secs to eat his food and digest and dodge bullets...3 secs to put 6 bullets in Punisher's head and chest.....17 secs to recap on wat just happened and have a cry :P

OR

uses angel arm and wipes out punisher and rip a whole in the earth

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:11 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Yeah. Vash is fast enough to not only dodge bullets, but flicks pebbles to throw them off course just enough to make them hit somewhere just a couple inches off. such precision. I might consider going gay for him.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:37 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

LMAO, uQifg2WV is funny.

I agree 100%... er except for the gay part

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:40 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Why would Vash want to use his angel arm revolver?

And are you guys forgetting that he does not like to kill people even when push comes to shove. And the person doing the shoving is shooting him in the legs over and over again.

And one more thing I see his angle arm revolver as a disadvantage because it does not shoot on a dime. But if it did I would not be counting the angle arm weapon as a disadvantage.

You see by the time he finish charging the punisher would already be on his head.

And one more thing Vash the stamped can take punishment but the punishment was not being administered by Punisher point being the one where punisher punished all of marvel. The one that stick out in my head is the punishment he gave wolverine, and how he fried Dr. doom in his suit.

Last edited by lifeisaglich on Feb 16th, 2005 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:36 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Punisher taking out Marvel. That's hilarious! I know there's a comic, but it's still hilarious.

Vash would win.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:37 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

I am just stating the facts, that angle arm revolver takes to long to charge and then shoot.
And yes you are right Punisher did take out all of marvel.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 12:07 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

vash is all that ends all dude nobdy can defeat him.nobody ...he's just kinda cool and corny like that. besides we all know that vash would dodge all his bullets and do some crazy move to knock him out or something then give him a stern lecture on how we all need to just get along, and no one has the right to kill.......blah bah blah...[insert tears here] [talks about rem saverem[insert more tears] etc.,

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 12:20 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

You have to love the anime style wacky dodges! Kyoshiro does it too so you know its good...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 12:54 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

You know this is exactly how the punisher punished some of the heroes in marvel when he was punishing all of marvel.

They would stop to talk then...... bam.....they are talking no more.

By words of Tuco in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly to his would be assassin: IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT? SHOOT... DON'T TALK.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 12:58 AM
lifeisaglich

quote:
Originally posted by manjaro
vash is all that ends all dude nobdy can defeat him.nobody ...he's just kinda cool and corny like that. besides we all know that vash would dodge all his bullets and do some crazy move to knock him out or something then give him a stern lecture on how we all need to just get along, and no one has the right to kill.......blah bah blah...[insert tears here] [talks about rem saverem[insert more tears] etc.,

You know this is exactly how the punisher punished some of the heroes in marvel when he was punishing all of marvel.

They would stop to talk then...... bam.....they are talking no more.

By words of Tuco in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly to his would be assassin: IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT? SHOOT... DON'T TALK.

I was replying to the quote

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 01:41 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash would own Punisher. The Angel Arm is very powerful, but takes too long to charge. Vash is a Humanoid Plant, superhuman with much more extended senses. He could dodge bullets, be more accurate then anyone else, and then get corny stick out tongue

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:48 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You have to love the anime style wacky dodges! Kyoshiro does it too so you know its good...

Actually no... I do not have to love it

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:50 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

who is vash, sounds cool to me,

got a pic / bio

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:04 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I got the whole damn dvd box set

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:05 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:59 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote