KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nightwing Vs Spiderman At the Circus

Nightwing Vs Spiderman At the Circus
Started by: Max Spidey 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Nightwing Vs Spiderman At the Circus

They both Get 30 min Prep Time Then fight in the circus. I think Nightwing Would Barley beat Spiderman At the Circus. Since Batman could beat Spiderman Then At the circus Nightwing is more agile than bats so he could swing off crap just like spidey,plus Nightwing has gadgets and crap.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:06 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Nightwing has nowheres the agility of spiderman.

Spiderman kicks his ass most severely.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:10 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

with prep time like his "daddy" Nightwing could stand a chance and his gagets too.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:12 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

Batman can't beat Spidey. Especially in a standing fight. Besides a spider sense that warms him of impending attacks instances before they occur and agility to match, he's also got the strength to break Bats in half (literally), endurance to outlast him in a battle and reflexes accompanied with the spider sense to help him dodge his attacks.

Spidey could beat Nightcrawler as well even if the setting is at a circus. Especially since Spidey has had experience fighting in the air with the likes of the Goblins and the Vulture, both of whom are quite a bit faster and more maneuverable in the air than Nightcrawler. He also has experience when dealing with heights and swinging from objects high in the air, the guy does it on a a day-to-day basis. And Spdey could sense attacks with the gadgets and prepare to dodge them, then of course he is faster than NC, and more agile, and stronger, and more perceptive, and more enduring, and stronger-willed. These and other reasons besides Spidey just speedblitzing the guy faster than he could teleport away and pummeling him to the dirt, are possible alternatives he could use when dealing with NC.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:15 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

Edit: Sorry, I thought it was Nightcrawler at first, man, my bad.

Well that only makes things more simpler. Spidey all the way.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:17 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Nightwing at his home like place the circus with gadgets could handle spidey barly though.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:18 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

I like Spidey, but this would be a lot closer than many believe.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:18 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote:
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Nightcrawler? This is About Nightwing(he also was at the circus)

Yeah, I know. Read the thread title too fast . embarrasment

Anyway Spidey wins quite soundly. More maneuverable in the air, on the ground, stronger, faster, more perceptive, more durable, stronger-willed, I am really starting to tire of posting all of this. I'll leave it at Spidey wins and go from there.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:21 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by StrawNilla
Yeah, I know. Read the thread title too fast . embarrasment

Anyway Spidey wins quite soundly. More maneuverable in the air, on the ground, stronger, faster, more perceptive, more durable, stronger-willed, I am really starting to tire of posting all of this. I'll leave it at Spidey wins and go from there.

Might want to brush up on your Dick Grayson knowledge.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:26 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

who said Batman couldn't take Spidey.....I know I got off topic but who said it?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote:
Originally posted by Never
Might want to brush up on your Dick Grayson knowledge.

Might want to REAAALLLY brush up on your Spidey knowledge.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:34 PM
StrawNilla

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
who said Batman couldn't take Spidey.....I know I got off topic but who said it?

I did.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:34 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

We all know Batman Could beat Spidey in different situations and vice versa for Spidey . But this is Nightwing at the cicus witch would beat Spidey By His pure Skill. Spidey is sick but he loses barley.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:37 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by StrawNilla
Might want to REAAALLLY brush up on your Spidey knowledge.

Not much more to brush up on. Only been collecting Spiderman since Gwen Stacey was murdered.

Am a Spiderman fan and know that he SHOULD come out victorious, but there is no way in hell that it would be easy. Dick Grayson is Spiderman's equal in all save reflexes and strength.

You were saying...?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:40 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I could go with that....most of the time I'd say Spidey would be a "regular human" but if the regular human is Bruce or Dick grayson that's a whole nuther story homies.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:40 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Nightcrawler would be more of an agility match with Spidey

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:54 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

agreed Snakeyes and Yooooooooooooo Joooooooooooooe!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:55 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Yeah Probaly but this is not Nightcrawler Its Nightwing.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:56 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Nightcrawler would be more of an agility match with Spidey

Pfft. Nightwing is the BEST acrobat in DC universe.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:57 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

true...he could out flip even his "dad" Batman.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:57 PM