KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Multiple Man vs. Nightcrawler

Multiple Man vs. Nightcrawler
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Laugh Multiple Man vs. Nightcrawler

Two of marvels extreem funny men going at it. The only other two that come to mind are Ice and Spider.
So can Kurt round up a bunch of Jamies or does Jamie pull off another mob scene that cann't be coped with. bunny

Attachment: multiple%20man.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:25 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Madrox. I just have to go with him. His series was great, and who knows what special skill he's had some random dupe study that would enable him to easily beat Nightcrawler?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:31 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

How come his multiples gain the clothes he's wearing when he multiplies? I would buy expensive clothes then multiply and have them take their clothes then sell them on ebay or something.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 06:17 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

It's because of the unstoppable molecules. Same that Fantastic Four uses.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 06:47 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Arsenal, I like the way you think.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 06:54 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Multiple Man definitely. Nightcrawler cannot really hurt Madrox unless he's going to try the teleporting body pieces stunt (not recommended as Nightcrawler will overall do more injury to himself) or try and rip out his eyes (a la Mellancamp).

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 05:00 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

I say multiple man, because he has been train as a one man army by x-factor and some uknown gov agency. Also about the clothes. When Jamie was trapped in the closet in his series he did not use his duplication powers because he said his clone would show up wearing hand-cuffs too. Since the handcuff were not made out of unstable molecules, he must be able to duplicate non-organic simple thing like clothes pieces of metal, plastic glasses. maybe even knives but not complicated things like assault rifles.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:11 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

MM..cuz their is strenght in numbers

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:12 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

probably nightcrawler

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:16 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

no way Ben.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:19 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

right. but in numbers multiple man would just bump into each other.
BAMF!. ow. BAMF! ow. BAMF, BAMF, BAMF! ow, ow ow, DAMMIT!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:36 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

does anyone no if you can use unstable molecules to make anything besides clothing?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:30 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

If their unstable well then I don't want both trousers and underpants made out of them

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:21 PM