KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » I know I'll probably be beaten severley for this, but...

I know I'll probably be beaten severley for this, but...
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know I'll probably be beaten severley for this, but...

HULK VS STRONG GUY. Who would win? Both can potentially grow stronger, although Hulk has more endurance.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Last edited by Ming Tea! on Feb 24th, 2005 at 12:07 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 12:05 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Hulk. I'm pretty sure Strong Guy has an upper limit to his strength increases. And, even if he doesn't he's at a disadvantage because his power causes extreme pain and he doesn't heal anywhere as fast as Hulk.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:39 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Title says it all.

Hulk is the Hulk. Strong Guy is just a strong guy.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:45 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMM THING

Scully just called and said she's coming to the site to smack you around for this post. smile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:45 AM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Hulk fought him with the rest of X-Factor...Strong guy wasnt really...a-Factor. If it werent for the nature of Havok's powers Hulk probably would have put the whole X-Factor in the hospital.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 10:40 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Wow Wynndar,that a-factor pun was pathetic. lol, really.
SG can't get up to Hulk level strength. He is hurt by his own strength, he can'twin this. Sorry, but I'm expecting this tobecomefanboy palooza pretty soon, so don't expect meback!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 09:57 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where do you live Duchovony..tell me so I can beat your arse...Oh yeah Hulk wins by the way..lol...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 10:00 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

um who is strong guy?

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 03:45 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Do not diss the strong guy! You fool! Youve already soiled his name! Damnnnniiiiittttttt! *jumps out window*

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 05:38 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote