KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman and Flash vs Jugs , and Hulk

Superman and Flash vs Jugs , and Hulk
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

all are at normal level
no war-hulk , pre , 8th or any other shit.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 03:56 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

interesting...

i wonder if flash is strong enough to hurt juggs or the hulk (i believe he is... but not 100% sure)

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Speed and Power vs. Power and More Power, eh?

Leaning towards Flash and Supes, though. They've worked together before. But then again so have Juggy and Hulk. I suppose they could ignore Flash and beat up on Superman. Juggernaut's nigh invincible to pain or injury, Flash would be like a mosquito without the itchy bite. Hulk's tough enough to take a nuke, so he could take a hundred or so human strength punches and keep moving.

Man, Flash and Superman are fast though.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Mar 10th, 2005 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:02 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

well speed can help in different ways lol to make them trip , water , acid , etc

to disturb while superman fights themetc.

i don't think he can hurt them tho

Hulk, and Jugs are immune to injure from such attacks such as flash.

but he can be big help for superman

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:03 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

If Jugs or Hulk manage to lay a hit on Flash, (which would be pretty damn hard to do,) he's through. Hey, If Hulk or Juggernaut causes an earthquake, causing Flash to fall, or lifting him off of the ground, He'd be defenseless. Hulk's thunderclap could also be used to knock out Flash.

But they also have Superman to worry about.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:13 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

I take Flash & Supes on this one...
We all know what Superman could do to the 2 of them, here's a couple of things Flash could do.

1)In 'Flash:Blitz', his enemy Zoom, was able to super-speedily snap his fingers, creating a sonic boom in the direction that he'd snap it in. He used it to break through things etc. I don't know if Flash would be able to do the same (due to his powers being of diff. origin, 'The Speed Force'), but maybe.

2)Flash can allow his molecular structure to pass through objects, and after passing it causes w/e he passed through to explode, due to the object being supercharged with chaotic energy.

3)Lol, he could throw something really really really fast at them. Lol

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:35 AM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

If Flash was fighting Super Gorilla Grodd with 3 broken ribs and still knocked him out, why do you guys suggest that one punch would be enough? He even took a beating from Zoom and those were hard punches.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 05:26 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

How strong can a super gorilla be? Compared to Hulk and Juggernaut.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:03 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Flash goes down if hulk or Juggs gets a hit in which will not be easy. How would something hitting the hulk or juggs at near lightspeed affect them, im not too familiar with these guys. Superman could distract while flash throws stuff at super high velocities.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 11:10 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Flash could vibrate through at least Hulk, but apparently not Juggernaut (Flash vs. Juggernaut thread). I don't know what exactly it takes to stop Juggernaut, but Flash and Superman would be a good start.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:46 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gilgamesh

Neither Hulk or Juugs could hit Flash, he could run around them fast enough to create a vortex and pull em off the ground. As both Hulk and Jugs are retarded, Supes/Flash get an other advantage here. Flash could incapacitate Hulk for a moment with his vortex, or simply by anoying him with tiny slaps behind the head while Supes disposes of Juggs (not saying it would be THAT easy and quick but somawhat easy and fairly quick) and than proceed to take on the Hulk. Problem lies here, Flash already pissed off Hulk with his ***** slaping behind the head, so we get a already P.O'ed Hulk facing Supes. As i said in the Supes vs Hulk thread, hard to tell who would win, but im going with Supes and Flash on this one nonetheless.

Can't believe i would one day pick Flash over Hulk...ugh...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:13 PM
Gilgamesh is currently offline Click here to Send Gilgamesh a Private Message Find more posts by Gilgamesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Flash would pass his molecules through the Hulk's, make him explode, and him and Supes would go on to face Juggernaut.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:17 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

The Flash can cause objects to explode. He cannot cause people to explode. If Flash could simply do that, he could beat anyone, Darksied and Doomsday included. And even if he could, that doesn't mean he can make Hulk explode. Hulk's body is virtually indestructable, he can absorb energy, (that's how he became Hulk,) and he can heal from being blasted to gamma irradiated cells. Hulk is no longer the "Hulk Smash" Hulk of the 50's-90's. He now retains Bruce's intellect.

It still seems like Superman and Flash will win though.

Comparing Gorilla Grodd to Juggy and Hulk? Hah.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Mar 10th, 2005 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 05:38 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Grodd does have telepathic powers...

But strenghtwise...Grodd is loser compared to Juggy and Hulk.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 06:16 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Flash cannot realistically do anything to Juggy bottom line. Now Supe and Hulk that's a stalemate. So Flash is not getting any help from Supe in the meantime. Juggy is an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 06:27 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

The Flash can cause objects to explode. He cannot cause people to explode. If Flash could simply do that, he could beat anyone, Darksied and Doomsday included. And even if he could, that doesn't mean he can make Hulk explode. Hulk's body is virtually indestructable, he can absorb energy, (that's how he became Hulk,) and he can heal from being blasted to gamma irradiated cells. Hulk is no longer the "Hulk Smash" Hulk of the 50's-90's. He now retains Bruce's intellect.

Hulk's body is not an object?

If Flash made everyone he faced explode, don't you think his comics would get a little gross?

Hulk's ability to absorb energy has nothing to do with his ability to survive the kind of attack Flash would use. Hulk's body might be "virtually indestructable", but he's never had something vibrate THROUGH him at near lightspeed. He's the first one out in this battle.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:09 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

People ARE objects, what are you talking about?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:11 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by LordFear
Flash cannot realistically do anything to Juggy bottom line. Now Supe and Hulk that's a stalemate. So Flash is not getting any help from Supe in the meantime. Juggy is an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!!!!!!!

Superman and Hulk is no stalemate. Supes or Flash take him out relatively easily.

*Sigh* Do you really have to say that in caps? It makes it sound even more ridiculous. I wish I had read more comics with Juggernaut since he seems to come up all the time on this board. I find it hard to believe that he is an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!!!!!!! Has he been beaten by anyone? If so, how? If not, why do people bother putting him in battles at all?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:17 PM
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by Hegemon875
People ARE objects, what are you talking about?

Like I said...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:17 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Well Juggy was stopped dead by War Hulk...and then knocked out (I think) by Onslaught after being hit a few hundred miles...(so sue me I fergit if it was to Canada or whatever)

besides that...I've no real knowledge of Juggy 'cept he's vulnerable to psychic attacks unless his helmets on.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:56 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote