KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt Team VS. JLA

Black Bolt Team VS. JLA
This poll is closed.
Black Bolt Team 4 66.67%
JLA 2 33.33%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Black Bolt Team VS. JLA
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Black Bolt Team VS. JLA

Can the Black Bolt team defeat the JLA? Here are the rosters:

Black Bolt Team:

Black Bolt
Ikaris
Dr. Strange
Makkari
Wonderman
Quasar
War Machine
Mr. Fantastic
Firelord
Black Panther
Cable(without virus)
Atlas

VS.

The JLA:

Superman(Current)
Green Lantern(John)
Zatanna
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Steel
Plastic Man
Firestorm
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Atom Smasher(Nuklon)

I left the Flash out because everyone's gonna say that he'll go lightspeed and kill everyone before it starts bull$h!t.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 05:07 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Man, I liked Black Bolt's chances till I looked at the JLA team. Two Green Lanterns, Zatanna and Firestorm? JLA wins.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 10:22 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ditto. Although having a cosmic herald on their team might even the odds.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:59 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Ditto. Although having a cosmic herald on their team might even the odds.

Yeah... I'm looking at this again, and there's Firelord, Wonder Man, Ikaris and Makkari who are all damn near impossible to kill and Cable who could take on any one of the JLA and reasonably expect to walk away. So, I dunno, JLA has more power, but Blackbolt's team has indestructible guys. Kinda like unstoppable force coming up against immovable object.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 05:19 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

In my opinion the battle is incredibly uneven. (After looking at the roster again; hey I just got my caffinated mocha latte!) For god's sake the JLA has PLASTIC MAN! While the other team has some of the heaviest hitters of the Marvel Universe. Firelord could beat them all. Unfair.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 05:24 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I dunno. I mean, if you look at the order, it looks like each person in order is supposed to match up against the person in the same spot on the other team(althought BB vs Supes is laughable). So, Plastic Man versus Firelord would be madness, but Plastic Man versus Mr. Fantastic would be... really freaking bizarre to watch.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 05:35 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Re: Black Bolt Team VS. JLA

Originally posted by Sentry
Can the Black Bolt team defeat the JLA? Here are the rosters:

Black Bolt Team:

Black Bolt
Ikaris
Dr. Strange
Makkari
Wonderman
Quasar
War Machine
Mr. Fantastic
Firelord
Black Panther
Cable(without virus)
Atlas

VS.

The JLA:

Superman(Current)
Green Lantern(John)
Zatanna
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Steel
Plastic Man
Firestorm
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Atom Smasher(Nuklon)

I left the Flash out because everyone's gonna say that he'll go lightspeed and kill everyone before it starts bull$h!t.

Black Bolt VS. Superman
Ikaris VS. GL(John)
Dr. Strange VS. Zatanna
Makkari VS. Captain Atom
Wonderman VS. Wonder Woman
Quasar VS. GL(Kyle)
War Machine VS. Steel
Mr. Fantastic VS. Plastic Man
Firelord VS. Firestorm
Black Panther VS. Batman
Cable(without virus) VS. Martian Manhunter
Atlas(Goliath) VS. Atom Smasher(Nuklon)

I thought I lined it up evenly. Ok, Black Bolt may not be able to beat Superman alone, but he could probably hold him off until one of his other teamates dispatches their adversary and gang up on Superman. He's been knocked out before. I think they have a decent chance.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:02 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Dude, it's still extremely uneven. Firelord is on par with Silver Surfer. He's a Galactus Herald. The JLA is screwed.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:04 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Spiderman beat him.

Ok, sorry, I just had to say it. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

How is The JLA screwed?

Firestorm vs. Firelord? LoL @ Firelord. Firestorm simply transmutes his fire into chocolate syrup.

And he becomes intangible at will? Can't say that the JLA are "screwed."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:35 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

But isn't Firelord a cosmic herald? I always thought his powers were onpar with Silver Surfer. Unless I'm wrong about that.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:37 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

But isn't Firelord a cosmic herald? I always thought his powers were onpar with Silver Surfer. Unless I'm wrong about that.

It's kinda iffy. Firelord seems to be a kind of joke amongst the heralds. Read anything about him and he should be able to kick the hell out of anyone Surfer can, but then Spider Man did beat on him...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:39 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by Khellendros
It's kinda iffy. Firelord seems to be a kind of joke amongst the heralds. Read anything about him and he should be able to kick the hell out of anyone Surfer can, but then Spider Man did beat on him...

Firelord's cool. His power level is a tad lower than Surfer's, more powerful than Airwalker and Nova but less experienced and more reckless in battle. So this JLA would have a slightly better chance against Firelord than Surfer. Spidey did beat on him but that's just the same bad writing category as the brick taking out Surfer...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 09:29 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Re: Re: Black Bolt Team VS. JLA

Originally posted by Sentry

I thought I lined it up evenly. Ok, Black Bolt may not be able to beat Superman alone, but he could probably hold him off until one of his other teamates dispatches their adversary and gang up on Superman. He's been knocked out before. I think they have a decent chance.

Black Bolt kicks Superman's ASS. He's whispered into Hulk's ear and K.O.ed him. He's done it to Gladiator and with the same effect. And no, Supes isn't going to knock out Black Bolt easily. BB takes out two bricks; Superman isn't different from either.

Black Bolt VS. Superman - Black Bolt
Ikaris VS. GL(John) - Slightly John
Dr. Strange VS. Zatanna - Strange easily crushes her. Crimson Bands of Cyttorak to the mouth and she's out of the fight.
Makkari VS. Captain Atom - ?
Wonderman VS. Wonder Woman - Wonderman holds her off
Quasar VS. GL(Kyle) - Quasar
War Machine VS. Steel - War Machine
Mr. Fantastic VS. Plastic Man - Mr. Fantastic, same powers, but Reed is smarter
Firelord VS. Firestorm - ?
Black Panther VS. Batman - BP takes the Bat for a dog walk
Cable(without virus) VS. Martian Manhunter - Cable
Atlas(Goliath) VS. Atom Smasher(Nuklon) - ?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:18 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BootlegBoys420

Could That Last Post Have Been Any More Marvel Biased? Jesus...
How Dare You Put Gladiator On Par With Supes... I Gotta Give The First Fight To Supes... Just Cause... That Why...
Second Fight... Yeah I Guess...
Third... Absolutely...
Fourth... Dunno...
Fifth... Im Sorry... Wondermans Cool... Yeah yeah... I know... "He Took Out Thor"... But Who Wasnt Nowadays... Gotta Go With The Amazon... Shes As Indestructible And Way More Skilled In Hand To Hand...
Sixth... Kyle Sucks...
Seventh... Steel Sucks...
Eigth... Yeah... Reeds A Genie... We know...
Ninth... The Chocalate Goo Theory Was Pretty On Point In My Eyes... Give It To Firestorm...
Tenth... What An Insult To Bats... Come On... Bats Will Take BP
Eleventh... Again With The Insults... Everybody Loves Cable... But MM Is On Par With All The Big Boys... I Cant See Cable Taking Him...
12th(Forgot How To Spell)... Atlas...

We Be Bootleg...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:35 AM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
Could That Last Post Have Been Any More Marvel Biased? Jesus...

laughing Because Superman can smash a planet to pieces in three punches. Because Superman can move 100X the speed of light. Because Superman can stalemate Silver Surfer.

Please, Gladiator is on or above Superman in power. So bias my butt. Black Bolt would put Superman down.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:46 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BootlegBoys420

WE BE BOOTLEG!!
check it kind of late with a responce here it goes gladiator can't beat hulk everyone knows that and the hulk can't beat sup, we saw that in marvel vs dc issue #3. sup is one of the strongest superheros ever .
this beyonder sounds like a fan boy,stop watching the x-men cartoons and read some comics.
We run these streets b!+%#!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:28 AM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BootlegBoys420

I Told You There Was 4 Of Us... Im The Smartass One... That Was The Angry Argumentive One... Theres Also The Silly One And The Ummm... Well... I Dunno What He Is... But Hes Here...

We Be Bootleg...

We Run These Streets!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:33 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

And his powers are fire-based.

Firestorm transmutes matter at the atomic level.

What can Firelord do to him?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:48 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Beyonder
laughing Because Superman can smash a planet to pieces in three punches. Because Superman can move 100X the speed of light. Because Superman can stalemate Silver Surfer.
Please, Gladiator is on or above Superman in power. So bias my butt. Black Bolt would put Superman down.

Beyonder is no fan boy he knows his shit and a well written Gladiator is equal to Pre Crisis Superman , but normal superman is no match in terms of strengh and speed. But if this was a fight vs Gladiator and Sups i whould give it to sups why beacuse of Gladiator confidence bullshit.

But blackbolt can take them all out if he started Screaming including his team mates

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:10 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote