KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught(full powered) vs. Superman Prime

Onslaught(full powered) vs. Superman Prime
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Onslaught(full powered) vs. Superman Prime

Onslaught ( w/powers of xavier,magneto,nate grey,frakelin richards) evil face

vs.

Superman Prime confused

discuss please!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 05:51 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Still with Onslaught (over from the other thread where I took him against pre-crisis Supes). I can count on one hand the people from Marvel I'd take over Onslaught (Living Tribunal, Pheonix, Galactus, Sentry, Tyrant...then a few maybes including Beyonder, Celestials, etc.) and they would all whup Prime. Prime is still susceptible to some of the same stuff as regular Supes, he's just more powerful and a bit more invulnerable...Onslaught has too many weapons at his disposal.

-DM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:45 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

onslaught would think there is no superman and it would be done

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 10:21 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Draw

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:28 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

okay...a draw...or Onslaught takes it..which ever you perfer.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Still with Onslaught (over from the other thread where I took him against pre-crisis Supes). I can count on one hand the people from Marvel I'd take over Onslaught (Living Tribunal, Pheonix, Galactus, Sentry, Tyrant...then a few maybes including Beyonder, Celestials, etc.) and they would all whup Prime. Prime is still susceptible to some of the same stuff as regular Supes, he's just more powerful and a bit more invulnerable...Onslaught has too many weapons at his disposal.

-DM

no expression

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 04:25 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monaroCountry

One of the scans showed Superman getting owned by Polaris. Aparently Polaris could just redirect light waves (sun light) as part of her electromagnetic powers. This basically starved superman of his power. Onslaught has far better control over the electromagnetic field.

Another way Onslaught could easily defeat superman is by creating a red sun which is pretty much a weakness of all superman's types.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:25 AM
monaroCountry is currently offline Click here to Send monaroCountry a Private Message Find more posts by monaroCountry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Takion
no expression

Lulz. It was 2005. I had only been a member for a few months, and had read about 20 comic books in my lifetime, all either X-Men or Spider-Man.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:26 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Lulz. It was 2005. I had only been a member for a few months, and had read about 20 comic books in my lifetime, all either X-Men or Spider-Man.
Sounds like current Quanchi i smell foul play

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:38 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What bothered me is that you said Sentry could do it, then you said MAYBE Beyonder could. no expression

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
What bothered me is that you said Sentry could do it, then you said MAYBE Beyonder could. no expression

laughing out loud

It's true though ( ).

....all of my knowledge was from cartoons. Though yes, that particular post was me talking out of my ass about things I had no business speaking about. 04/05 Digi was an ill-informed newb. I learned through trial and error, and getting my butt handed to me in threads like these when I said ridiculous sh*t.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:40 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

So you had Sentry > Beyonder and Celestials when Sentry first come out thou there was so much Hype so it's not really you fault

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:59 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, I bought the hype completely.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:21 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Lol Sentry could do it and Maybe Beyonder. Thats funny.

As for the battle, are you talking about classic Superman prime who had been golden and stayed in the sun for thousands of years, and had the last GL ring. Klye stated him to be the most powerful user or something? I think He could take it if he just goes straight through him.

If your talking about newer Superman prime black suit emo and overrated he loses very sadly. I know he is compared to Superman of Silver ages in strength, however he lacks the int and fights like a wild beast..... Well he really just tries to over power people. He gets some lucky moves in some times but against Onslaught it isn't happening especially when you are susceptible to telepathy.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:24 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

SMP has never been taken down by telepathy.

Prove he can be.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Well since he is a Kryptonian I guess he would be weak to it. I don't remember if it had been all or just superman that had been weak to it. However Onslaught can probe just about anybodies mind really weak or not. I doubt however that he would be invulnerable unless he's like deadpool constantly healing or Klaw who's made of sound so has no true mind.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:43 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

-DM

Sentry > onslaught???? no offence to sentry.

He should not be mentioned in the same sentance with..

Galactus,tyrant,LT the celestials and beyonder. Even as powerful as he is.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 12:47 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

OS wins, once he is in his energy form than theres nothing Supes can do to hurt him.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 12:52 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

onslaught has too much going for him

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 12:54 AM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

me talking out of my ass
It's 2008 and some things don't change.

wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:18 AM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote