KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Wonderwoman

Thor vs Wonderwoman
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Thor vs Wonderwoman

Thor

vs.

Wonderwoman

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:27 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

this battle of the gods ends in only one result............godlings.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:28 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

probably wonderwoman. They have the same strength, WW is faster and a better fighter plus her stupid lil rope.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:42 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor will kick the living shit out her. They both have fighting rage, but she doesn't have the hammer one great hit form that hammer she will be seeing her momma. Then thor will ***** slap her back to themyscria and tell her to bring him his dinner.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:00 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

her speed will make up for what he lacks in the hammer....wrap him up in her rope and thats about it.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:30 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

she doesn't have time to the a lasso, while her face is getting kick in.After thor gets donw with her, she will be looking like her momma.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:46 PM
ZephroCarnelian

No - this would be an amazing fight.

I'd say they're even in strength and combat skill.

Diana is slightly faster, Thor has Mjolnir.

They'd would beat the living crap out of eachother until they both gave in from exhaustion.

I personally think that as Diana is less vulnerable to magic than Supes (magic bracelets) she'd stand a much better chance than him in an encounter with Thor.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:50 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

u kidding me right? Thor is more than a match for superman, wonderwoman cant beat him. she gets beaten. Thor is a way better fighter then her, plus he is also stronger. wonder woman aint gonna do nothing after a godforce blast.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:56 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

How is he a better fighter than an Amazonian? They are trained from birth to be nothing but warriors! She has amazing skill, speed and agility - he goes in swinging with his hammer.

And she is easily, easily as strong as Thor. She's moved the moon before. The moon. And we've already explained on one of the Supes threads just how hard it is to push the moon.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:02 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Are we talking about normal thor or king thor? If its normal thor then id say it would be very close. Theyre debatably on par in terms of fighting skills but id say thor has the edge in durability and strength. Wonderwoman however has the edge on speed. However its not like thor hasnt battled speedsters before and wonderwoman isnt so fast that she could pull a flash and strike him before he even knew what was coming. She would be hard to make contact with but thats it. She might be able to fly at mach 7 or whatever but its not like theyre racing shes gonna be using that speed within a limited area cos shes fighting him. So her speed will enable her to evade any long to medium range attacks thor might throw at her and thats really it. She cant fire projectiles or anything so if she wants to fight him she would have to come in close and thats where i believe thors superior strength and durability would give him this. Plus theres also mjolnir. Thor could severley inhibit her aerial manouevrability with the power of the storm at his disposal. Id say wonderwomans only chance would be her lasso but then thors no slowpoke he isnt gonna stand around and let himself be restrained. Id giv this to thor. If its King Thor we're on about then please dont b silly. Thor would fry that b***h out of the sky.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:14 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Thor is alot older than wonderwoman, and has alot more fighting experince than she does. Thor has the edge in strength and durability.superman cant beat thor, wonder woman cant beat superman. Thor will win this fight. wonder woman sucks

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:14 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Are you all being serious? Noone thinks Superman can take Thor, yet this many people thinks WonderWoman could beat Thor?

I think it would be an ok fight but Thor would win.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:18 AM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
How is he a better fighter than an Amazonian? They are trained from birth to be nothing but warriors! She has amazing skill, speed and agility - he goes in swinging with his hammer.

And she is easily, easily as strong as Thor. She's moved the moon before. The moon. And we've already explained on one of the Supes threads just how hard it is to push the moon.

Thor is a much better fighter than Wonder Woman. He has about a billion lifetimes of fighting experience over Wonder Woman. With Mjolnir, he can match or exceed WW's flightspeed, and they are evenly matched with strength. This would be a fairly even match, though Thor has superior fighting ability. However, Thor's trumph card is Mjolnir. The hammer will seriously sway the fight in Thor's favor.

I say Thor wins.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:29 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously people, WonderWoman is more than a match for Thor, she can beat him.
Shes faster, better fighter, same strength and some magic abilities both have.....I HATE WONDERWOMAN....but I'd give her a 7/10 win.
shes just better than thor.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:55 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by savagerampage
Thor is alot older than wonderwoman, and has alot more fighting experince than she does. Thor has the edge in strength and durability.superman cant beat thor, wonder woman cant beat superman. Thor will win this fight. wonder woman sucks

Thats a flawed argument, and i know you know it is.

Thor beats superman due to Supermans magic weakness...and thats the only reason Thor could beat superman, cuz SM outclasses him in every other way.

WonderWoman has no such magic weakness, this is how it would go:

they see each other, WW flies in at faster than thought speed, ties up thor, and thats it, his hammer is no help when he cant hit what he cant see.
Shes faster, strong/stronger smarter and a better fighter.

i hate to admit it myself but its true.
The Mighty Thor gets his ass handed to him by a broad with a rope.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:00 AM
Cosmic Cube

I wouldn't say so. Thor has "godlike speed." Wonder Woman isn't faster. Thor has alot more magical abilities, weather manipulation, he's a better fighter, and he's equally as strong. If anyone has the advantage, it's Thor.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:01 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by long pig
Thats a flawed argument, and i know you know it is.

Thor beats superman due to Supermans magic weakness...and thats the only reason Thor could beat superman, cuz SM outclasses him in every other way.

WonderWoman has no such magic weakness, this is how it would go:

they see each other, WW flies in at faster than thought speed, ties up thor, and thats it, his hammer is no help when he cant hit what he cant see.
Shes faster, strong/stronger smarter and a better fighter.

i hate to admit it myself but its true.
The Mighty Thor gets his ass handed to him by a broad with a rope.

Superman does not outclass Thor in every other category. Thor could fight Superman, hand-to-hand, and best him. Everyone underestimates Thor's speed. He's not a human.

Wonder Woman is certainly not the better fighter. Thor has eons of experience over her.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Apr 3rd, 2005 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:03 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is in no way as fast as WonderWoman, i remember him being as fast as 'round 200mph while holding onto his hammer(faux flight).

WW speed is faster than thought and sound.

Thor does have more magic, but WW doesnt lack too far behind in magic either.
Dont forget her stupid rope, its unbreakable, and once she wraps it around you, youre under her control.

Thor is by no means a better fighter.

You do not know who WW is do you?

I hate the character too, but, my bro loved her books so i know these things.

She sucks, but shell kick thors ass.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:07 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman does not outclass Thor in every other category. Thor could fight Superman, hand-to-hand, and best him. Everyone underestimates Thor's speed. He's not a human.

Wonder Woman is certainly not the better fighter. Thor has eons of experience over her.

Superman is stronger, faster, smarter and all around better than Thor.

H2H and best him??? thats just crazy, Superman could speedblitz and take Thor down in a nanosecond if Thor werent surrounded by magic.

Thor is a better fighter, but better nothing else.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:10 AM
Cosmic Cube

Thor is much faster than that. If he weren't, he wouldn't be able to escape earths gravity, much less traverse the galaxy.

I know quite a bit about Wonder Woman. She is certainly not a better fighter than Thor. For his entire existance before being cast to the earth, Thor spent eons fighting giants, gods, mythical creatures, etc. He is a far better fighter than Wonder Woman.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:12 AM