KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Inferno; Mission 1

Inferno; Mission 1
Started by: laydiiplayette

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

Inferno; Mission 1

If you have not read my recent post on The Inferno thread, please go and read it.

Yeah, twice is nice, but three times is just right.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 03:07 AM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I'm thinking ScarletSpider-The Challenger

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:03 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i think the other team pick which character goes into the match for us

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:06 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Ah.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:25 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

ok just to let pplknow m gonna be changing my user name to life iz cruell or something similar so .... ill still be playin just know its me

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:38 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

You choose your own team leader. The other team chooses AFTER this mission, for the inferno battle.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:17 PM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

This first mission is an easy one. You must split into two separate teams. A and B. The A team must do battle with the opposing team's A team. The B team must calm down panicking citizen and riots, non-violently. First state your team leaders, then state your A and B teams, then state your stategy.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:15 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I'm nominating myself as team leader for the Badasses on this mission. Badasses, I NEED those AIM names so we can start talking strategy without hundreds of PMs flying around.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:27 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Do not have AIM! You will have to PM

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:04 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

AIM= hairyparaballs

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:28 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wonder who Deathstroke is going up against?!
im all giddy!
batman?? theyve fought, Bats lost! ahh im giddy!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:30 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

are any or all of you on MSN messenger?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:54 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Team A:
Deathstroke
Spider Woman
Wolverine
Lady Deathstrike
Nightcrawler

Team B:
Black Panther
Midnighter
Punisher
Beast
Black Cat

Here's my first suggestion for the division of our team, Badasses. Sound off with yay or nay, and suggestions on who to swap if you say nay.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:11 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Thats the team. Yay.
And I am the captain. I thought we already established that. Sorry.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:16 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Black Canary - Batman - Nightwing - Cyclops - Moon Knight - The Challenger - Psylocke - Temugin - Taskmaster – Miho -

Fighters:
Batman
Temugin
Taskmaster
The Challenger
Moon Knight

Calmers:
Psylocke
Black Canary
Nightwing
Cyclops
Miho

I don't know if a leader has been agreed on yet........this post hasn't been cleared with the "good Guys" it's just an initial thought

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:30 PM
stormfront13

yes for the badasses- and i nominte kellhendros for the leader thing cause he's the one who sent ths pm's ( i think)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:47 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

hey he never sent me anything infact no one did i had to ask lord of dreams for the info and he was the only one nice enough to send me some info as for team strategy i aint got no but i dont have a problem with him being leader

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:55 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i would possibly swap Cyclops with Moon Knight on my earlier list

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:57 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Black Canary - Batman - Nightwing - Cyclops - Moon Knight - The Challenger - Psylocke - Temugin - Taskmaster – Miho -

Fighters:
Batman
Temugin
Taskmaster
The Challenger
Moon Knight

Calmers:
Psylocke
Black Canary
Nightwing
Cyclops
Miho

I don't know if a leader has been agreed on yet........this post hasn't been cleared with the "good Guys" it's just an initial thought

I'm okay with that if everybody else is.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:18 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Everyone get MSN. It's free and I already have it (lol). And I said that I was captain earlier, I also tried to open the table to debate, but noone did. So as far as I'm concerned, I am leader. But if you want to debate so late (something seriously tried to prevent) we'll have a private vote.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:49 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote