KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Comic Book Science V's Comic Book Magic

Magic, Science or Quagmire?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Comic Book Magic 3 10.71%
Comic Book Science 9 32.14%
Scoobless should change his avatar 8 28.57%
Scoobless should not change his avatar 8 28.57%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Comic Book Science V's Comic Book Magic
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Comic Book Science V's Comic Book Magic

which do you think is is more consistant, Comic Magic or Comic Science?

plus a second pole on whether or not i change my avatar....Demigawd and kgkg hate it, others think it's ok....... i'll go by the majority decision

(at this point it's the moving Quagmire pic...... in case it has changed before you read this)

multiple voting is on so let me know..... smile

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Apr 9th, 2005 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Magic beats science.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:13 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i really only opened this for the avatar vote but didn't want to get banned.......... hence the thin veneer of comic book relatedenessivity of it all........ SO IF YOU COME IN HERE VOTE!

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:17 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

NO!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:17 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, Quagmire rocks, don't you dare change that avvy. The Griffin gods will be most unpleased.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:18 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

He's, a, Fam-ily Guy... !

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:23 PM
sbo

Quagmire's cool, keep that avatar.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:24 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

tx for the support so far guys...........IN YOUR FACE kgkg!!......lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:25 PM
Cosmic Cube

You won't get any support from me, Mr. " Idon'twearearringsandIwon'tfusewitheveryoneelseont
heearthI'dratherjustdie".

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:27 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You won't get any support from me, Mr. " Idon'twearearringsandIwon'tfusewitheveryoneelseont
heearthI'dratherjustdie".

i'd like to take this opportunity to warn everyone here at KMC about one Mr Cosmic Cube.......

DO NOT let Mr Cube near your family, especially the younger members as he will invariably attempt to "fuse" with them....... in fact don't let him near your pets either

DO NOT accept any jewelry from Mr Cube as it is all part of one of his ploys to get you to "fuse" with him

DO contact a member of the local constabulary if you see Mr Cube hanging around your neighbourhood...... especially if it's near a school

DO take this post lightly and be prepared to exercise your sense of humour before reporting me to the mods....... lol

*whispering* "seriously....... stay away from Mr Cube........ he's trouble"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:35 PM
Cosmic Cube

LOL

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:47 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:55 PM
Magee

ah fellow scotsman who loves family guy, very cool. Where about in Scotland u live?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:02 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

not far from Edinburgh...... to the East..... you?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:27 PM
Magee

Perth yes

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:43 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Dudes.

You still have battered Mars up there? I gotta get me one of those....

big grin

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:45 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Yea battered mars bars r beasting lol. U can get any chocolate bar battered though.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:47 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

yup, you can even get a deep fried kebab........ lol..... no joke..... but the place that makes them will only serve you one per week due to the enormous amount of calories in them..... you could die if you ate more....... lol........

come to Scotland.........it's great until you die

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:48 PM
Magee

lol

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:48 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless

DO NOT let Mr Cube near your family, especially the younger members as he will invariably attempt to "fuse" with them.

That'll get you in trouble.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:54 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote