KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion v. Hulk

Who would have won if Champion fought Hulk?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk 10 37.04%
Champion 17 62.96%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Champion v. Hulk
Started by: stevusmagnus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stevusmagnus
Comic Grandmaster

Champion v. Hulk

They were going to fight in Champion's first appearance. However Champion teleported Hulk into the ring, Hulk went mad, and Champion refused to fight him calling him a savage. I personally think it was a cop out because Champion would get his ass beat. So then Champion goes on to beat the snot out of The Thing. Fun. Do you guys think the Hulk could take the Champion? Remember, our planetary pride is on the line here!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:50 PM
stevusmagnus is currently offline Click here to Send stevusmagnus a Private Message Find more posts by stevusmagnus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Champion has not been explored enough, but he
is suppose to be extremely old (an Elder), and has
mastered countless fighting styles.

He should knock out the Hulk, who isn't an expert
fighter.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:20 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bird
Bad Ass

The Champion is a pompous ass who cheats by using the Power Cosmic to continuously replenish his strength and endurance. And he rigs the rules of his fights so he doesn't have to fight whoever he doesn't want to.

Before he beat Thing he kicked the crap out of Doc Samson. I mean, who cares?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:01 PM
Bird is currently offline Click here to Send Bird a Private Message Find more posts by Bird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

and Colossus...he beat Colossus until he was bruised up metal

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:12 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

The Champion is very powerful He has killed whole planets and only guys like Thanos have been able to stand up to Him still He out matched Thanos in muscle but Thanos out matched Him in fighting style and brains plus speed i think that versus the hulk he would have a pretty good chance.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:30 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

very old is like 2000 years, Champ is hella old! like 200 billion years!

I agree he hasnt been explored much, but he SHOULD be able to beat anyone in h2h fighting, he can become stronger than the hulk by using his power primordial (like thanos uses cosmic power to make him stronger, power primordial is more powerful than power cosmic)

He can probably match Hulks strength everytime Hulk gets stronger by anger boost...maybe till infinity. Or he can use the same power as blasts from his hands, like SS, but more powerful.

Champ didnt want to fight hulk because hulk is a brute, hulk doesnt know how to fight, champ only fights people with skill.
Plus they were in a boxing match...do you think hulk would box?? hell no! he doesnt know how.

he never cheated, he fought until he got bored of everyones low skill level and then left. He didnt want to fight women so when She-Hulk came up he refused to fight her but she started hitting him (her strength was raised 5 fold or something) so he left.

He out matches Hulk in every category, Champ knows every fighting style ever made and has billions and billions of years practice using them.

Thanos only out smarted Champ, Champ was kicking his ass until thanos tricked him into punching the planet they were on in half.

Anyways, he needs more exposure. all this happend like 15 years ago or something.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:34 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

I wouldn't say Champion was kicking his ass. Champion didn't lay a hand on him. Thanos kept making Champion miss his attacks by sticking and moving, then landed a few pretty good shots. Champion finally calmed himself down and said he's going to take his time and kill Thanos all slow like. Thanos then activated his shield and stood there goading Champion, pissing him off even more. Champion didn't realize that Thanos' shield was beginning to crack under his onslaught, and when he was probably one or two more punches away from cracking the shield, he gave up and just decided instead to fly into orbit and bring his entire wrath down upon that shield. Thanos, getting a reprieve from Champion's lack of patience, teleported just before Champion hit the shield, causing Champion to destroy the entire planet instead.

But yeah, a pissed off Champion is far beyond Thanos in physical strength.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:07 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd call that an ass kicking...thanos isnt gonna fight him and beat him in hand to hand, he knows he'd loose.

but yea, thanos outsmarts everyone....

when did this all happen? years and years ago right?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:12 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Ass-kicking would imply injury incurred by Thanos. He was never wounded.

Yeah, the first chapter of the Infinity Crusade.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:13 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually it was Thanos Quest 1. Not Crusade..it take place before the Infinity Gauntlet storyline.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:46 AM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Hulk thinks he's the strongest one there is...until he meets Champion again, who says never mind about the rules this time, let's just go at it - any way you like is fine with me. With his tapping into near-infinite power source and millions of years of experience, he beats the Hulk into being his private ottoman! laughing

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 09:35 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

hate to admit it but hulk is definately outclass here

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:17 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I know we get very specific about which Hulk this is - I assume the Green one with the greatest strength capacity.
Doesn't matter - Champion can still outlast him.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 02:53 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

She-hulk has beaten him, does this give you guys any idea of how the elder and stronger cousin would fare? Unless he retains the power gem and doesn't just go for h2h (such as the case of what he did; bfr), hulk stands a damn good chance on beating his pompous elder ass.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 03:10 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Champion wins.
He is billions of years old, with that much experience.
He is imeasurably strong, and has mastered energy manipulation and absorbtion in that time.
Although I don't beleive that he beat Thanos in a fight, I did get the idea that Thanos knew he had better not let Champion connect or else.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 03:35 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

When Thanos fought the Champion, he was fighting the Gem of Power, and he still won... I think the Champion is just a wind bag... I think if the Hulk goes ape sh*t on him he could knock him out just like the She Hulk did. Maybe Bruce should start body building to show how strong he can really get as the Hulk.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:32 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

If Champion doesn't have the power gem, I think that Hulk can win this one. Then again, I've never seen Champion's energy blasts so I can't tell if they would give him the edge. Still, in a fist fight without the power gem, I say Hulk wins.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:03 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

quote:
Champ didnt want to fight hulk because hulk is a brute, hulk doesnt know how to fight, champ only fights people with skill.

He jobs like hell, though. What a pity it is.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:32 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigboygreen

After all this time none of yall get it the Hulk is the strongest one there is he has limitless strength, all champinon has to do is piss off the Hulk and the fight is over Hulk would gorw to an imense level that not even champion could deal with, he would absoultly get his a$$ handed to him in a paper bag with a recipt. So end of story HULK WINS!!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:07 PM
bigboygreen is currently offline Click here to Send bigboygreen a Private Message Find more posts by bigboygreen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigboygreen
After all this time none of yall get it the Hulk is the strongest one there is he has limitless strength, all champinon has to do is piss off the Hulk and the fight is over Hulk would gorw to an imense level that not even champion could deal with, he would absoultly get his a$$ handed to him in a paper bag with a recipt. So end of story HULK WINS!!!!

...No. stick out tongue

Power primordial trumps 'limitless rage/strength."

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:30 PM