KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » michael korvac (the ENEMY) v odin, zeus, onslaught

michael korvac (the ENEMY) v odin, zeus, onslaught
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

michael korvac (the ENEMY) v odin, zeus, onslaught

think the big 3 could take him?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: michael korvac (the ENEMY) v odin, zeus, onslaught

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
think the big 3 could take him?

Leo, is this Onslaught at full power

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 07:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'm split with this, but i'm inclined to go with korvac on a slight majority. 6/10.

Dammit, i'm not sure.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 07:54 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Team wins

I believe it was a apprentice(serpentine like creature-korugar?) of the future sorcerer supreme(strange) who captured korvac when he inhabited his past baby ancestor(whew) in GOTG
i think magic is the key here and i will give the team the win

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 02:37 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Korvac wins. Im the enemy saga. He explained he had wanted to hide himself and avoid a fight with the powers of the Universe. His plan was for Eternity to succumb to him like a disease, so he could remake the Universe in his image. When the Avengers uncovered him. He was not afraid. He claimed he would win anyway. It was only the betrayal of love from Corina that caused him to give up.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 08:05 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Can someone explain Mike Korvac to me?

I see him in quite a few threads, but I don't know much about the guy.

Thanks. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 08:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Can someone explain Mike Korvac to me?

I see him in quite a few threads, but I don't know much about the guy.

Thanks. smile

Sure. He was Korvac the Machine man. An evil character, a second stringer and he led the Guardians of Galaxy minions of evil. He was defeated by them with the aid of Thor. He did though download all the info in Galactuses data bases. As he did this he became transformed. He knew everything Galactus did and basically became a being weilding vast cosmic power. He never lost to the Avengers, he let himself be killed. He basically toyed with them. He did not want to hurt them. They were powerless against him. After he had died he fought as part of the Grandmasters legion of the Dead against the Avengers in a Marvel 2 in 1. It was an awful story. Let's forget that Marvel two in one. What happened later I don't know?

That's all I read with him in. In the Enemy arc he did some amazing things like alter reality so Starhawk didn't know he existed.

He was not evil in the Enemy saga he wanted to be a benevolent dictator.

Cheesy but good story. Read it.

smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 08:23 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zebedee
Sure. He was Korvac the Machine man. An evil character, a second stringer and he led the Guardians of Galaxy minions of evil. He was defeated by them with the aid of Thor. He did though download all the info in Galactuses data bases. As he did this he became transformed. He knew everything Galactus did and basically became a being weilding vast cosmic power. He never lost to the Avengers, he let himself be killed. He basically toyed with them. He did not want to hurt them. They were powerless against him. After he had died he fought as part of the Grandmasters legion of the Dead against the Avengers in a Marvel 2 in 1. It was an awful story. Let's forget that Marvel two in one. What happened later I don't know?

That's all I read with him in. In the Enemy arc he did some amazing things like alter reality so Starhawk didn't know he existed.

He was not evil in the Enemy saga he wanted to be a benevolent dictator.

Cheesy but good story. Read it.

smile
I'll need to read that.

Thanks. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 09:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

When the UN was about to hit him, he killed himself so that a different version of him would be reborn. Starhawk and some other superheroes kept on traveling through time looking for different Korvac' and stopping them before they received/learned how to control his power.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 09:32 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

korvac would prolly win this one.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 09:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
I'll need to read that.

Thanks. smile

No probs, until the great darkness saga, it was the most groundbreaking team threat story. You can see a lot of parallels between the two especcially in the build up. Jim Shooter I think wrote it. I still believe in many ways he was the greatest visionary between the Lee Kirby time and the ascent of Alan Moore. Marvel was never better than when he was in charge and Valiant was almost a contender. Evant the Defiant Universe had it's moments of inspiration. Charlemange and War Dancer for instance and even the world of Plasm.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 10:24 PM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 10:24 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote