KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Imperiex Vs Thanos

Imperiex Vs Thanos
Started by: Fieldy69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fieldy69
poop

Imperiex Vs Thanos

i know thanos is craz powerful and so is imperiex so i wana know who you guys think would win

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:53 AM
Fieldy69 is currently offline Click here to Send Fieldy69 a Private Message Find more posts by Fieldy69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Thanos

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:16 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperMarv

Based on power alone, Imperiex would obliterate Thanos but that's what's great about the Mad titan, he usually defeats beings far more powerful than him by acquiring greater powers himself.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:23 AM
SuperMarv is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMarv a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMarv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fieldy69
poop

i think this would be a good fight

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 03:53 AM
Fieldy69 is currently offline Click here to Send Fieldy69 a Private Message Find more posts by Fieldy69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

puts ear to the ground hearing rumbling oh no there comming...no NOOOOOOOOOO THERE COMMING THE FANBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 04:04 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos normally - probably not
Thanos with prep - Imperiex is screwed

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 04:52 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

like ive said anyone with prep wins

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 05:42 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
puts ear to the ground hearing rumbling oh no there comming...no NOOOOOOOOOO THERE COMMING THE FANBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Oxymoron ....or better yet a hypocrite.

Originally posted by Thunderstrike

Co-sign , although if it came down to a generalised fist-fight i'd have to say thanos.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 05:53 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

who am i a fanboy off? huh name someone please

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:48 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Gog , Hulk , anyone you can get your grubby little mitts on.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:49 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slade, Doomsday, and nearly anything from DC.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:49 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

i dont even like hulk that much, and how am i a fanboy of hulk even when they say hay lets put gog against the LT or galactus i said he would lose, doomsday why am i a fanboy or are you just ignoring his obvious power level, and slade he's done what he's done live with it, at least im not a fanboy on your level that thinks that thanos is invincible which you proved by saying the ludicrus junk you said in thanos vs classic lobo who killed two near omnipatents, beat up gods in groups as if they where chumps, beat the armies of heaven and hell which where highy mobolized, break a cube with the density of the entire universe, you also said thanos could servive a galaxy wide blast with out even being stunned and you call me a fanboy?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:45 PM
the Darkone

Slade, Doomsday, and nearly anything from DC.

thumb up Ain't that the truth, Thanos with prep will f**k up imperiex. Imperiex= bullsh**.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 09:00 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tulika
A die-hard Ultron fan

Mider, you owned.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 09:33 PM
Tulika is currently offline Click here to Send Tulika a Private Message Find more posts by Tulika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Thanos w/ prep wins
Thanos w/o prep loses

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 09:52 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont even like hulk that much, and how am i a fanboy of hulk even when they say hay lets put gog against the LT or galactus i said he would lose

You said he could take King Thor. That's fanboyish.

doomsday why am i a fanboy or are you just ignoring his obvious power level[/B]

You said Doomsday could take the Destroyer. Fanboyish.
and slade he's done what he's done live with it, [/B]

You lie about his powers at every turn you get, which is uber-fanboyish.

at least im not a fanboy on your level that thinks that thanos is invincible which you proved by saying the ludicrus junk you said in thanos vs classic lobo who killed two near omnipatents, beat up gods in groups as if they where chumps, beat the armies of heaven and hell which where highy mobolized, break a cube with the density of the entire universe, you also said thanos could servive a galaxy wide blast with out even being stunned and you call me a fanboy? [/B]
You obviously have no idea what sarcasm is, and don't know even a quarter of the things I know about comics, so what you're saying has no merit. This isn't a debate about Lobo vs Thanos, so you can get off it.

So, you're basically a fanboy of Gog, Doomsday, Slade, and most of DC comics. You have a huge bias, and know nothing of how to debate, or make a vaild point except for saying what you've "heard" which basically means you're pulling something out of your ass. You never bring anything to a debate but lies and speculation, and generally piss everybody off. Not to mention that, but you're forgetting the big thing:
YOU LOST A DEBATE TO WOLVERINE8888

So you can take your claims that I'm a fanboy and shove it where the sun don't shine, because it's the same as with everything else you say. No merit whatsoever.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 09:52 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Originally posted by grey fox
Gog , Hulk , anyone you can get your grubby little mitts on.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

"Thanos normally - probably not
Thanos with prep - Imperiex is screwed"

yes

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 10:07 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tulika
A die-hard Ultron fan

Not a very classy comeback, to be honest, I think Mider still has the upper hand here. Though nice jab with that wolverine8888-move. Watch your footwork.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 10:07 PM
Tulika is currently offline Click here to Send Tulika a Private Message Find more posts by Tulika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Thanos reigns, baby!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 10:09 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by Tulika
Not a very classy comeback, to be honest, I think Mider still has the upper hand here. Though nice jab with that wolverine8888-move. Watch your footwork.

laughing out loud

Agreed.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 10:09 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote