KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid, lobo and Superman vs. Magneto, Juggernaut, BlackHeart and Apocalypse

Darkseid, lobo and Superman vs. Magneto, Juggernaut, BlackHeart and Apocalypse
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Darkseid, lobo and Superman vs. Magneto, Juggernaut, BlackHeart and Apocalypse

who wins? I always root for underdogs so Marvel will win.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:01 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Probably Darkseid. Though Mag's new powers look to be pretty sweet, if they weren't a convoluted Claremont plot.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:05 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

would BlackHeart do any damage to Lobo considering he is sapposedly from hell and in the story hell cant even handle him so that takes care of that, but scientifically Magneto could drop a few tanks on him. And then send him to the moon or bottom of the ocean. He wont die but it would be a real ***** finding his way back to fight.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:10 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

D,S,L would win.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:31 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Does anyone know if the Omega beams could harm or kill Juggernaut?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:49 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doubt it.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:58 AM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Does anyone at least know what they're made out of?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:29 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

nope....but his beams could teleport juggy into another star system or even another dimension.....it's cheap...but it's a great way to get out of having to get stomped again...

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:51 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Does anyone know if the Omega beams could harm or kill Juggernaut?

It wouldn't be able to kill nor Juggearnut nor Apocalypse.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:54 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Originally posted by Xplosive
It wouldn't be able to kill nor Juggearnut nor Apocalypse.

Couldn't hurt Apocalypse? Isn't this the guy who gets his ass handed to him by the X-men? Are you sure? Does anyone else have a say in this?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 11:03 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Marvel totally ripped A-poc off of DC's darkseid. Since Marvel presented the better character out of the two, A-pocs team wins on that fact alone.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

They ripped Thanos off of Darkseid too...

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:58 PM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
would BlackHeart do any damage to Lobo considering he is sapposedly from hell and in the story hell cant even handle him so that takes care of that

What the crap? If I get kicked out of Disneyland for being drunk and/or naked on the teacup ride an employee can still come outside of the park and beat me with a baton.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:04 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

D,S,L wins.

No matter how powerful they make magneto, he is still a human in speed, and endurance...a huge weakness.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:50 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Bishop X
They ripped Thanos off of Darkseid too...

I dont think Thanos was ripped off, maybe inspired from darseid and A-poc, but A-poc looks like darseid and is named after his home planet.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote