KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Difference Between Hulk and Doomsday?

The Difference Between Hulk and Doomsday?
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Difference Between Hulk and Doomsday?

A lot of people think that Doomsday is the literally equivalent of Hulk. I know enough about both to know that's not true. However my knowledge of Doomsday, while substantial, isn't enough to to make a fair arguement. Anyone else want to give it a try?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:04 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

green.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:04 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I'm pretty sure Doomsday's a lot stronger than base Hulk, and is faster (punches n stuff) as well, since Superman commented that it was hard fighting Doomsday because of his speed.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:07 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Hulk and Doomsday have only one thing common. They have incredible strength, which is a trait shared by many comic book characters.

Comparing Hulk to Doomsday is like comparing Superman to Namor, just because Supes and Namor can both fly and have super strength.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:15 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

-The difference is that Hulk gets stronger and stronger while DD doesn't

-And DD base strength is lot stronger than the hulk.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:37 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Poisonous Barbs.
Evolution
Argon Breath.
Superspeed.

Top of my head...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:39 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

No tangible brain or abstract mind to add to those Draco.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:40 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
-The difference is that Hulk gets stronger and stronger while DD doesn't

-And DD base strength is lot stronger than the hulk.

That is not "The" difference. That is one of "many" differences.

Strength is "the" trait that they have in common.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:46 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gilgamesh

Common traitsmessedtrenght, size and retardedness...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:17 PM
Gilgamesh is currently offline Click here to Send Gilgamesh a Private Message Find more posts by Gilgamesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Doomsday is not retarded. He retained some of Brainiac's intelligence when he possessed him. He's extremely intelligent. He just can't talk much.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:21 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

______ ______ _____ _____ _
/ \ | \ | | | \ |
/ | | | | | \ |
| ______ |______/ |____ |____ | \ |
| | | \ | | | \ |
| | | \ | | | \ |
\ / | \ | | | \ |
\______/ | \ |_____ |_____ | \_|

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:28 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

my bad, my button got jammed.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:29 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is what i was gonna write:

HULK IS GREEN!
STUPID GRAY HORNY MAN IS GRAY!
HULK IS GREEN!!
HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:30 PM
savagerampage

lolol

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:25 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Doomsday is stronger at first, but Hulk could surpass his strength in seconds. Hulk is easily as fast as Doomsday. Superman himself has said that Hulk is extremely fast.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:20 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I say durability... I think Doomsday can take slightly more punishment than the Hulk. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:48 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Doomsday can adapt, so I'd say he is a little more durable.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:52 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Doomsday.
He's able to adapt to any threat, lethal or non. He doesn't have to die to evolve past an attack but that is the most conventional way for him to do so. Unlike Hulk, Doomsday has no internal organs, while he's displayed at least some brain capacity....no one can sufficiently knock him out. Doomsday has a healing factor on par or above the hulk and was able to recover from being nearly cut in half within two panals. Doomsday is at present, times stronger than superman, he has shown himself capable of dismantling superman physically with minimal effort and nearly no injuries, putting an enhanced superman using a combination of all of his powers almost completely on the defensive doomsday has a fighting speed that's been comparable to flash. Doomsday's said to be able to surive a nuclear explosion no problem and can generate enough force to hit with the equivalent of said explosion. Doomsday can absorb solar radiation like superman and store it as a battery for up to 1000 years. Doomsday, is also able to secrete poision from his claws that can make superman dizzy...he can also launch the knuckle protrusions from his fists with enough force to break through supe's skin and retract the protrusions like a fishing rod.
...and then of course...doomsday, can recover from death itself, evolving past whatever killed him in the first place....so far we've seen doomsday die by; physical strength, the end of time (being torn apart, since he has survived the end of all things,shouldn't he be immune to everything?), pure energy, de-evolution into primordial ooze, and disintegration.

Hulk.
hulk has a common base strength of about 100 tons, yet he has shown too be able to start at a base strength of much higher levels based on need and anger. the madder hulk gets, the stronger hulk gets. hulk has the capacity to reach unbound strength levels, but he usually needs time to be able to do so. Hulk sports a healing factor that varies from time to time, but overall can recover from being melted into bones within a minute or slightly more. It has been said that hulks skin appears to be unpeirceable, but it's just that hulk heals so fast it simply appears that way. Hulk also has varying personalities, the personalities vary in strength from hulk to hulk. Hulk's strength and healing factor come from a pocket deminsion. this means that hulk doesn't require food nor sleep to store energy....his energy source his arguably limitless.

In short. doomsday's much more lethal and durable with more overall powers. Hulk has limitless potential for strength and is f***in crazy.

......this guy next to me is pissing me off. "F*** THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM!"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 06:36 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Doomsday is like a flightless Superman that evolves against everything. And he has poison bones but no poison glands.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 07:54 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hey it's comics.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 07:54 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote