KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke VS Cyber (pretend he isn't dead)

Deathstroke VS Cyber (pretend he isn't dead)
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool Deathstroke VS Cyber (pretend he isn't dead)

Well, there is a heated debate about this already but, those two aren't the only ones fighting.
So I decided to make a thread where ONLY these two fight.

We have Cyber, superhuman strength(nearly 7 tons), admantium skin (other than face), healing factor, superb martial artist, good reflexes and poison tipped adamantium nails.

Then we have my man Deathstroke, extremely fast reflexes, 90% brain usage, healing factor, enhanced agility, enhanced strength(around two tons), battle pre-cog, arsenal of weapons and immortality.

They are forced into a adamantium dome octagon, 100ft by 100ft.
Fight to the death(or in DS' case K.O).

Who wins?

(please log in to view the image)

VS
(please log in to view the image)
^^^how BADASS is he?!!!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:06 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kung fu BUMP! hiyaaaaa!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:22 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Good fight. Could go either way. I think Cyber would win, but there's no telling.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:24 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I dunno, that whole no adamantium on his face thingis a real downside. Suprised it took as long as it did to kill a guy with such a massive chink in his armor.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:25 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Yeah. But, the same can be said of Batman. Bullet to the face, anyone?

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:26 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not sure if Cyber could or not.
If Cyber got his nails into DS, it would sway it more his way, yet i doubt he could catch him.

Cyber is extremely strong, but DS has traded blows with WonderWoman.

The healing is probably equal. DS get the fighting ability.

I don't know......my fanboyness says Deathstroke...

Khell, I've wondered the same thing, why not just go the whole way with it and cover his chin?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:29 PM
Cosmic Cube

Ok. Deathstroke riddles his face with bullets.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:33 PM
jinzin

lol.............

as much as I love cyber....deathstroke has his choice of how to take cyber down and has the muscles speed and skills to back it up........I don't think cyber would would win since he's limited to malee attacks....

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:35 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Ok. Deathstroke riddles his face with bullets.

Cyber heals, he's been shot in the face before.

I believe gas bombs would take him out, and DS could try to trade blows but it'd be a bad idea, one poke from his nails and you start to hallucinate.
DS could keep out of Cybers way with his superior speed.

DS is said to be quicker than WonderWoman.

But, Cyber is soooo damn cool.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:46 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Atomic Bump!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:31 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

DS is weaker on the strong repart, Cyber's speed, reflexes, endurance and durability are superhuman, Slade's are all slightly superhuman except for the durability which his only enhanced human.
Considering their fighting experience is nearly equal and they are both great martial artist, and one owned Batman and the other Wolverine, but Cyber has claws and adamantium bones and skin, the only way DS is winning is shootin in his mouth with the staff and then dropping in his head some grenades and a C4 block.

P.S. Look at Cyber, look at how is he walking, the cigar, and the expression, he maybe linked to Wolvie more than we know?Maybe he's not only his mentor but also a brother or a member of his family?

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:38 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've always thought there was always a connection between Cyber and Wolverine, they both have healing factors and slow aging, they both can't remember their past.
But those bastards had to go and kill him before anything could ever be figured out. mad

Anyway, I'd say Slades speed/reflexes are superhuman of a high order.
If you move too fast for WonderWoman, you're pretty damn fast.

Still, Cyber is just impenetrable.
Could possibly go either way.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:11 PM
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

slade is a cool character but he cant and will not have anykind of way of beating cyber. You all keep saying that slade will shoot him in the face, the guy laughed at wolverine when wolverine clawed his face up (due to the healing factor). This is a loosing battle for slade. Have any of you read any kind of comic with cyber in it, everybody who knows him, fears him.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:48 AM
derrick24 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick24 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have never read a battle with slade in it yet, with people saying that he will lose. everyone debate is fan based, people dont look at the abilities and the powers and what both have accomplished. thats what i look at, I know both of these characters and there capabilities and slade is on like a batman level, except in the strenght dept and cyber is in the colossus and carnage level, ( hes weaker than both but is just as powerful). If this is a straight up fight without any prep, then cyber wins hands down, having someone else to fear him. but if this is a prep fight, slade wins, with a prep fight i could beat slade and cyber, anyone could with prep.
Due to cyber healing factor and adamantium hyde, he wins and easily in my opinion.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:54 AM
derrick24 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick24 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Originally posted by derrick24
i have never read a battle with slade in it yet, with people saying that he will lose. everyone debate is fan based, people dont look at the abilities and the powers and what both have accomplished. thats what i look at, I know both of these characters and there capabilities and slade is on like a batman level, except in the strenght dept and cyber is in the colossus and carnage level, ( hes weaker than both but is just as powerful). If this is a straight up fight without any prep, then cyber wins hands down, having someone else to fear him. but if this is a prep fight, slade wins, with a prep fight i could beat slade and cyber, anyone could with prep.
Due to cyber healing factor and adamantium hyde, he wins and easily in my opinion.

i have never read a battle with slade in it yet...

...people dont look at the abilities and the powers and what both have accomplished...

hmmmm, very interesting.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:51 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slade could just electrocute him with his staff, Admantium is a damned good conductor.

Wolverine only feared Cyber because of Cyber's poison, when Wolvie finally overcame the poison he basically kicked Cyber's ass.

Cyber isn't close to Colossus level in strength, Cyber=10tons at most
Colossus=100tons.

Slade on batman level? Slade is what Batman wishes he could be.

I like both these characters, but I can't see Cyber ever actually landing a blow on Slade, he's just too fast.

MERC lol, nice....good to see someone else trying to call people on bullshit.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:51 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i dont think electrocution would necessarily stop Cyber...he's pretty resilient...The fight could go either way...Slade's personal tech could hurt Cyber....but Cyber could probably put his hand through Slade's stomach if they got physical.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:25 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just don't see Cyber being able to catch him, he's so fast.
And his agility is close to spidey's....plus he's always 12 steps ahead of the guy he's fighting.

But, it could go either way.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:27 AM
jinzin

yeah if he can just walk through havocs best attempts to stop him and make threats and laugh the whole time...I don't think electrocution will do the trick...

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:28 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Cyber is just always portrayed as a horror movie type character...like some guy ur trying to run from in a nightmare...no one ever really takes him on straight up.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:31 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote