KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Virus vs Superman

żya?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Virus (Deathstroke + Cyber + Venom) 2 66.67%
Superman 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Virus vs Superman
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Virus vs Superman

i dont know if there are any superheroes called virus yet but he is an amalgam of DEATHSTROKE, CYBER, & VENOM.
does he have what it takes to take down the man of steel?

. . .maybe. . .

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:46 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

bump!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:56 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Dude, that'd be someting to see. . .

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:58 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

twould cool

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:00 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

He wouldn't be as fast or strong as Supes though... And I dunno if the claws would work for the first few shots, and Supes is immune to poison anyway. I admit it would be interesting, but I'd bet on Mr. Blue.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:03 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Superman will murder him. What is there to debate?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:08 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

me too, both my amalgams would probably loose ,i just wanna overhype them.

however ds has been known to take out teams and if i gave him prep he'd probably be able to think of somthing. the combined speed of the 3 would make sure supes probably wont be able to land a hit and cyber's invulnerability will prevent even more damage. and everyone remembers the hard time venom gave him in all access #1 smile

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:09 AM
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
me too, both my amalgams would probably loose ,i just wanna overhype them.

however ds has been known to take out teams and if i gave him prep he'd probably be able to think of somthing. the combined speed of the 3 would make sure supes probably wont be able to land a hit and cyber's invulnerability will prevent even more damage. and everyone remembers the hard time venom gave him in all access #1 smile

Sounds shakey.

Venom vs Superman was bad writing. Heat vision would kill the symbiote, and Brock.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:10 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i thought only fire did thatnot just heat. . . besides, cyber doesnt necisarily use poison, its more of a drug, and since cyber puts it all over his body it can absorb into the symbiote evil face

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:14 AM
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i thought only fire did thatnot just heat. . . besides, cyber doesnt necisarily use poison, its more of a drug, and since cyber puts it all over his body it can absorb into the symbiote evil face

Heaven knows.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:16 AM
Mider

Didnt they say that Venom beat Superman or almost did or whatever and Cyber is indestructable aint He? He is covered by Adimantium.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:18 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

well he didnt beat superman
but he did give him a hard time
however it is a universal opinion that it was due to bad writing

the only reason i can think of is that supes didnt know what to expect and he never goes all out

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:20 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

it could be argued that when given prep, ds alone could take out supes (possibly with special K), combined with silus and brock i think he has a very good chance.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:04 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

it spirit of digi's tourneyim bumping this to see how an amalgam of 3 street levelers can beat the man of steal!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:16 PM