KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kirby vs. Pacman

Power Pellets vs. Star Power
This poll is closed.
Kirby 5 83.33%
Pacman 1 16.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kirby vs. Pacman
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Laugh Kirby vs. Pacman

Pacman caught Ms. Pacman in dreamland with no explanation the fights on!!! Someones goin down. But who?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:37 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Doesn't Pacman get prep time?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:39 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

There are power ups like power pellets, metal pac man, star rods, maxim tomatoes lying around, they are in dream world but in a fighting arena, a surrounded area that pac is used to, and he brought items to even the odds.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:39 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Pac man wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:41 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

whaca whaca whaca whaca

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

No pac man doesn't have preptime, he suspected his wife cheating and broughyt some power pellets along.

If Pac absorbed kirby what power whould he get? That is the question.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:43 PM
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pacman does not absorb entities, when he turns into super Pacman he simply has extradimensional damage added to his otherwise weak physicahl body. Which is able to weaken ghosts to the brink of extinction.

But Kirby is not an extraplanar being, let's assume the super pellt just makes Pacman stronger even though we only know it effects the dead, even if so Kirby's got abosrobtion, flight, rock transfromation, and decent fighting skills. Ms.Pacman didn't marry Pacman for his skills as a fighter that's for damn sure..

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:22 PM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

videogame forum

well... i say pac kicks the... beans? (lol wow, that sucked) out of kirby. Kirby doesn't even manage to put his pink suit on!! (yea, that's right!! Kirby is really a round cigerette butt lol) he munches a couple supermega dots and puts the slap on. he then eats Ms. Pac. You heard me, biatch!! he eats his friggin wife!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:32 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
videogame forum

well... i say pac kicks the... beans? (lol wow, that sucked) out of kirby. Kirby doesn't even manage to put his pink suit on!! (yea, that's right!! Kirby is really a round cigerette butt lol) he munches a couple supermega dots and puts the slap on. he then eats Ms. Pac. You heard me, biatch!! he eats his friggin wife!!

blink ooooooooooooooooooookay then.............................

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:37 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
videogame forum

Pink suit?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:42 PM
Paola
Ronin

videogame forum

by Scythe

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:55 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote