KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt vs Wonder Woman

Black Bolt vs Wonder Woman
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:16 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Black Bolt. With one word.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:29 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

If the whole 'Cross Her Bracelets to make an Impenetrable Forcefield' thing is true, then I'd say WW.

Let him shout his head off, then come flying through the smoke and debris at Mach 10 taking his head off with a well aimed punch.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:58 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I say WW as well. The bracelets will protect her as well as her Lansinar technology from any ill effects of the shout.

ZephroCarnelian already has it down.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:23 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

shifty My plan is coming to fruition...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:26 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Impenetrable? What she'll block her face from the main blast, but what'll protect her eardrums? Legs? Back? Black Bolt's voice will encompass a certain radius, and the blast will feel like it's coming from all directions. He knocked the Hulk and Gladiator out with a whisper. Gladiator could make short work of Diana, what do you think Black Bolt will do to her.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:45 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Impenetrable? What she'll block her face from the main blast, but what'll protect her eardrums? Legs? Back? Black Bolt's voice will encompass a certain radius, and the blast will feel like it's coming from all directions. He knocked the Hulk and Gladiator out with a whisper. Gladiator could make short work of Diana, what do you think Black Bolt will do to her.

The Forcefield encompasses her entire body. How the heck do you think she can survive megaton nuclear explosions?

And the Lansinar technology will protect her. It survived a supernova. Add that to her bracelets and the shout is rendered ineffective. A Mach 10 punch and he's knocked the f*** out.

Poor Gladiator. Never gets respect from the writers.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:50 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

BB has a crap load of things he can do with his powers.... he's even branching out into the field of mindf**king, he can enhance his strength, create shields, make anti matter bombs, .... he's strong fast and smart..... i think he can take WW

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Maybe. But his most powerful attack is pretty much his scream right?

If he's facing a warrior of WWs calibre, he could just let rip straight off. And when he sees her standing unharmed after, I'd say he'd be pretty stunned.

I could see her pulling off some suprise high speed punches.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:53 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

He could scream out words one after another, while creating shields of his own, while chucking anti-matter bombs at her.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:58 PM
ZephroCarnelian

lol. Well she could outrun his screams and whilst he pauses for breath, fly back and smack him one.

It's not a dead cert for either character. But even though BBs very powerful, WW is one HELL of a fighter. Give her the slightest chance and she'll kick someones ass.

She's like Batmans mind and Superman's powers in a superfine body! big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 05:02 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Draco69
The Forcefield encompasses her entire body. How the heck do you think she can survive megaton nuclear explosions?

And the Lansinar technology will protect her. It survived a supernova. Add that to her bracelets and the shout is rendered ineffective. A Mach 10 punch and he's knocked the f*** out.

Poor Gladiator. Never gets respect from the writers.

Screaming is not the only thing BB has

You have to know that he took on Gladiator and Thor in battle, hand to hand.

It’s hard to believe WW will be standing after a full scream from BB.

His scream doesn’t work like a bomb , as for WW I have seen her getting hurt by much less lethal force.

Just his whisper has k.o Superman like opponents before.

As for Who wins more explain from both side

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Last edited by kgkg on Jun 2nd, 2005 at 05:36 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 05:30 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Black Bolt has been consistent in his comic appearances. Consistently kicking a$$.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 05:33 PM
LordFear

I must agree.
I read a lot about what WW can possibly do but haven't seen half of it.
Mostly speculation. By peoples standards in here WW could mop the floor with virtually cosmic entities since this force field of hers makes her almost Juggernaut's invulnerability.
That's shit!!!!
WW is a powerhouse but to assume BB could be outmatched in this, very doubtful

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 08:52 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

no her forcefield protect her entire body as long as she crosses them together. Writers often use CIS Character Induced Stupidity. like for instance most of the time Flash should have no problem beating 99% of his enemies in about 1 page because he moves at lightspeed. But writers donot do that because they would not be very good to sell. Same applies with WW. In order to sell comics your character must win some and LOSE some too. Even if that means not using their powers to their fullest extent.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 10:31 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Maybe. But his most powerful attack is pretty much his scream right?

If he's facing a warrior of WWs calibre, he could just let rip straight off. And when he sees her standing unharmed after, I'd say he'd be pretty stunned.

I could see her pulling off some suprise high speed punches.

He never uses it right away. Even if he did, it knock her out before shit could react. And if your going to say she's faster than sound, well it's not a sound attack.

He mess her mind up as well. Create a force field around himself or one around her.

He kicked Sphinx's ass without using his scream. Fought Hulk three times, made Hulk look like a fool. Beat up Ikarus who grabbed BB by surprise. Walked through Maximus mind attack. He can transmute as well. Punked Namor in one punch. Slugged it out with Thor and held his ground for a time.

She's good, but he'll kick her ass. Even if she can block his scream, he can aways scream when she comes at him.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 10:53 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

No all she has to do is run at him while crossing her bracelets its not that hard you know.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 11:00 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

She'll run right into a master blow, fight over.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 11:11 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Sentry
She'll run right into a master blow, fight over.

you can't mention Wonder Woman in the same sentence as "Master Blow"..... think of the children

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 11:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

BB beats down Ronan the Accuser.
BB goes toe to toe with Gladiator and doesn't fall.
He whispers to the ground and volcanoes erupts, quakes occur and the ground opens up.
There is no way in HELL that WW's lasso or bracelet is matching up with BB. No way.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:38 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote