KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs. Thor

Hercules vs. Thor
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Hercules vs. Thor

Hercules is the real deal. I think Thor is a second to him.
Hercules wins and he gets to use his adamantium mace.
Oh yeah. I love that Hercules and the Sub-Mariner and best buds'. Just thought i'd throw that in.

Attachment: hercules3.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:10 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

They fought a long time ago when Herc was half-god and had his mace and Thor had Mjolnir. Even though HErc cant shoot blasts and stuff like Thor can, he made up for it with his superior strength and fighting skills. Therefore, the fight ended in a draw when Zeus interupted it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:18 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
They fought a long time ago when Herc was half-god and had his mace and Thor had Mjolnir. Even though HErc cant shoot blasts and stuff like Thor can, he made up for it with his superior strength and fighting skills. Therefore, the fight ended in a draw when Zeus interupted it.

You mean Zeus saved him... big grin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:20 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, it was a draw. Zeus showed up and said to let the fighting cease cuz if this stranger (talking about Thor) is powerful enought to hold his own against Herc that he deserves to be an ally of both Herc and Zeus.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:22 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOUGHUS GUYSUS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i put thor above herc realy, the only one above thor physically is really hulk, who owns all arses in a physical punch up

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:58 PM
TOUGHUS GUYSUS is currently offline Click here to Send TOUGHUS GUYSUS a Private Message Find more posts by TOUGHUS GUYSUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Thor wins; mjolnir is the difference maker.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:01 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

no way herc and thor are supose to be equals. one better in some ways then the other but in the end when they fight they equal out.

Last edited by wolverine8888 on Oct 4th, 2005 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 11:36 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"You mean Zeus saved him... "

No it means he stopped both figthing. They wer dead equal in that fight.

"i put thor above herc realy, the only one above thor physically is really hulk, who owns all arses in a physical punch up"

Find me a comic where in physical stats and at regular levels, Thor is above Herc. Then we can talk.

But i forgot, you are the guy who never provides anything.

About Hulk he hasent owned any of the two yet in all these years.

And certainly not in recent times.

Oh and just for kicks, in two physical contests Herc won against "Thor".

"no way nerc and thor are supose to be equals. one better in some ways then the other but in the end when they fight they equal out."

Its true. Thors is flat out more powerful while Herc can be physically better and more skilled.

Last edited by olympian on Oct 4th, 2005 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 11:40 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 11:45 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Edit:

Oh and just for kicks, in two specific physical contests Herc won once against Thor and overpowered another Thor on another ocassion.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:02 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Thor w/o Mjolnir is Hercules level unless if we count the Godforce from Thor's body.

We'll see Thor blood oath 3 where Thor w/o Mjolnir vs Herc takes place!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:57 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Thor and Mjolnir are too versatile for Herc.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:02 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Thats why theyr rougly equal physically not powerwise.

"We'll see Thor blood oath 3 where Thor w/o Mjolnir vs Herc takes place"

What issue is now on stands?

Last edited by olympian on Oct 5th, 2005 at 11:26 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 11:23 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

I dunno, I'm starting to like this Herc dude !!1

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:09 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote