KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who makes the cooler costume???

who makes the cooler costume???
Started by: goku-vs-superma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

who makes the cooler costume???

if a team of gizmo, forge, reed richards, and black panther and another team of steel, batman, dr.doom, and spiderman faced off against eachother to see who makes the better superheroe/supervillian costume who would win? each team is given 1 month and are supplied with whatever resources they want. DELIBERATE!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:20 PM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

I think Batman, he would hire some Swedish Tailors to create an elaborate villian costume and peoplewould give it two hands up, then he would where it and reek havoc on those he had saved!

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:24 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

i think the team with black panther would win because he would probably use vibranium in the costume. also they have forge and gizmo and they are gadget making machines!!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:28 PM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

i shall call the first team i mentioned TEAM 1 and the second i will call TEAM 2....i put alot of thought into that cool

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:33 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Iron man flies in and says look what my suit could do.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:46 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by goku-vs-superma
i shall call the first team i mentioned TEAM 1 and the second i will call TEAM 2....i put alot of thought into that cool

Very original

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:47 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Spawn suit suts me enough, get it, a pun. laughing out loud

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:48 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

niiiice lol. ok pssh fine i add ironman to team 1 and spawn to team 2!!!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:53 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 09:01 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

this is my worst thread ever lol. i was bored and decided i'd make a thread so i just started writing and this disaster came about.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 09:03 PM
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Spawn suit suts me enough, get it, a pun. laughing out loud

YOU HAD TO PUT SPAWN IN THERE DIDNT YOU!

But it is a very nice suit isnt it?

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:14 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

oh yes...it would go for alot in an armani suit store

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:40 PM