KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zeus + Odin vs Galactus

Zeus + Odin vs Galactus
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zeus + Odin vs Galactus

Zeus (Full Power)
+
Odin (Full Power)

VS

Galactus (80% Power)

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 11:44 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Galactus

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 11:50 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hotforharry99

Zeus and Odin takes him down

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:21 AM
hotforharry99 is currently offline Click here to Send hotforharry99 a Private Message Find more posts by hotforharry99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Galactus eats both of them 80% is good enough

Theses so called sky fathers couldn't do shit a celestial, they might to better with Galactus who doesn't like magic, but

Galactus has defeated magical demon in there own realm who are stronger than sky fathers

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:29 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mdbull73
ordinary member

Galactus teleports to Asgard and threatens to devour it.

Z and O have to capitulate.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:22 PM
mdbull73 is currently offline Click here to Send mdbull73 a Private Message Find more posts by mdbull73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

I dont think it was only one Celestial who beat the earth panthions.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:48 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

I think it wasnt too, but Galactus CAN beat more than one Celestial, surely he can beat the whole earth Pantheon

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:56 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
I think it wasnt too, but Galactus CAN beat more than one Celestial, surely he can beat the whole earth Pantheon

Galactus beating Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial no

Galactus does beat Odin/Zeus after a hard battle. Odin was known as the Omnipotent

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:43 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by Psycho Ninja

When did he beat a celestial?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:41 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Galactus should win at that level, but the thing about these particular characters (Odin & Zeus), is that they can counter Galactus with their mystical might. Galactus was once referred as being super scientific. Mysticism has always had a way of confounding science in these kinds of battles... well as far as comic books go. I have to give a slight edge to Odin and Zeus in this fight.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 09:55 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Galactus had no problem taking on a vishanti and other magical beings in their own realms...he wouldnt have a problem with magic from these guys.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 10:00 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Galactus should win at that level, but the thing about these particular characters (Odin & Zeus), is that they can counter Galactus with their mystical might. Galactus was once referred as being super scientific. Mysticism has always had a way of confounding science in these kinds of battles... well as far as comic books go. I have to give a slight edge to Odin and Zeus in this fight.

Galactus fought Agamotto in his own realm.

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 10:24 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Galactus fought Agamotto in his own realm.

They didnt do any damage to each other if i remember correctly galactus just destroyed a couple of memory or datat orbs whatever they were called.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 12:38 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
They didnt do any damage to each other if i remember correctly galactus just destroyed a couple of memory or datat orbs whatever they were called.

He just blasted Agamottos form to dust (agamotto reformed), and there battle was doing damage to other realms.

Galactus ftw.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:56 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rico777

Re: Zeus + Odin vs Galactus

Originally posted by armandovalles
Zeus (Full Power)
+
Odin (Full Power)

VS

Galactus (80% Power)

Who wins?

Galactus wins easily

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 08:38 PM
rico777 is currently offline Click here to Send rico777 a Private Message Find more posts by rico777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Galactus ftw.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 10:04 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

80%?

That is just downright unfair.

Team loses

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 10:46 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by llagrok
80%?

That is just downright unfair.

Team loses

+1.

These two don't really have a shot. Galactus at 80% could either

1.) Consume Asgard

or

2.) Consume Olympus

and he's at 100%.

He can also use his "hunger" offensively as he did against all of the elders of the universe simultaneously. (sans runner, who was "away" at the time) They only survived due to the "deal" they had with death. Odin and Zeus have no such deal to survive that kind of attack.

Also: nullifier.

Galactus 10/10.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 02:40 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

I'm going with the team.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 03:59 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus would have to consume a lot more than Asgard and Olympus in order to reach 100%

After all, he was stronger than pre-retcon Beyonder at 100%

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 11:59 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote