KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bane vs Juggernaut

Bane vs Juggernaut
Started by: True Sinister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
True Sinister

Bane vs Juggernaut

Super strength vs Ultimate Super strength plus magic. I don't think I have to say who I think would win for anyone to figure my opinion.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:36 PM
True Sinister is currently offline Click here to Send True Sinister a Private Message Find more posts by True Sinister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Bane would win...in a spelling contest..but in a fight gotta go with mr. Marko.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:36 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Bane is to Juggernaut as tonka truck is to tank.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:38 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah it'd be like a power wheel vs an 18 wheeler

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:40 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Re: Bane vs Juggernaut

quote: (post)
Originally posted by True Sinister
Super strength vs Ultimate Super strength plus magic. I don't think I have to say who I think would win for anyone to figure my opinion.

Read. Some. Comics. Before. Posting. An. Thread.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:40 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Sinister

Re: Re: Bane vs Juggernaut

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Read. Some. Comics. Before. Posting. An. Thread.
what r u refering to? Is it that I refered to Juggernaut's sheid as magical? or is it that I said that Bane has super strength. Or is it because I consider Jugg to be one of the most powerful characters in the MU?

Last edited by True Sinister on Jun 20th, 2005 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:41 PM
True Sinister is currently offline Click here to Send True Sinister a Private Message Find more posts by True Sinister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Bane vs Cap would have been more fair....Bane just a guy with near superhuman strenght..Juggy a guy who could trade blows with the hulk..for the love of Apocalypse!!!!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:44 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Re: Re: Re: Bane vs Juggernaut

what r u refering to? Is it that I refered to Juggernaut's sheid as magical? or is it that I said that Bane has super strength. Or is it because I consider Jugg to be one of the most powerful characters in the MU?

Bane, in his best could perhaps lift 1,5 tons. Nowadays, he is peak human. He fights Batman and loses most of the time.

Juggernaut can lift over 100 tons, has healed from only his skeleton being left, fights with Hulk and sometimes wins.

This is an big mismatch.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:46 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Sinister

Originally posted by Mainstream
Bane vs Cap would have been more fair....Bane just a guy with near superhuman strenght..Juggy a guy who could trade blows with the hulk..for the love of Apocalypse!!!!
I didn't make this as a fair fight. I made this to prove a point about Bane's strength(or should I say weakness) If anyone wants to put Bane vs Cap they can do it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:46 PM
True Sinister

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bane vs Juggernaut

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Bane, in his best could perhaps lift 1,5 tons. Nowadays, he is peak human. He fights Batman and loses most of the time.

Juggernaut can lift over 100 tons, has healed from only his skeleton being left, fights with Hulk and sometimes wins.

This is an big mismatch.
That is what I intended.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:47 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Has anybody been overestimating Bane's strength?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:51 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

That is what I intended.

You...were..intending...mismatch? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:53 PM
True Sinister

I just wanted to see if there was any match that I could make that we could all unanimously agree on because no matter how uneven a match is people tend to still back both competitors. Also this was not as bad IMO as superman vs Catwoman. Truth be told Dr Doom who can lift 2 tons is stronger than Bane in pure strength

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:58 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

you true are Sinister young man......it's an honor to know you.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:04 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Are you serious, what kind .... huh...ok You people counting Bane out for no reason, Bane will punch the juggernauts helmet off then shove it up his ass after he increases his Venom Forumula to God Mode.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:10 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Are you serious, what kind .... huh...ok You people counting Bane out for no reason, Bane will punch the juggernauts helmet off then shove it up his ass after he increases his Venom Forumula to God Mode.

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha...that would be cool if he could though.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:11 PM
True Sinister

U ruined it. Someone just had to say Bane would win didn't they

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:14 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

You ruined it by making the thread knowing that Bane would win.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:18 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

You ruined it by making the thread knowing that Bane would win.

what?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:20 PM
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

damn, this is entertaining!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:40 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote