KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost rider VS Anyone

Ghost rider VS Anyone
Started by: Jimmy Buggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jimmy Buggs

Ghost rider VS Anyone

Whos got pics of ghost rider vs other marvel heros/villians

and out of this list who would win who would loose

Juggarnaut
wolvie
Spider-man
Captin america
Carnage
Human tourch alone
dare devil

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:02 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

Juggarnaut wins
wolvie looses
Spider-man wins
Captin america wins
Carnage draw
Human tourch alone looses
dare devil looses

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:11 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Juggernaut Yeah he could take GR down, if GR doesn't use the penance stare.

Wolvie loses

Spider-Man loses

Captain America loses.

Carnage Good Fight, but he loses.

Torch He loses

Daredevil loses.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:29 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

ghost rider is that powerful huh, its been awhile since i read any of my old books . Thats why I threw juggy in it, I think if ghost rider starts tormenting his sould he could stop him.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:08 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Adamantium + Ghostrider = an energy discharge that kos both Ghostrider and Wolverine

GR gets up first... but can you hardly call that a win

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:14 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Ghost rider beats them all.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:14 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Adamantium + Ghostrider = an energy discharge that kos both Ghostrider and Wolverine

Kinda like a double KO

First one up wins.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:24 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

Im glad to hear this, alot of people around here only like stupid superman vs hulk or the same played out threads. If ghost rider can beat all of those guys he is the most under rated hero in the MU.

anyone have any pics of him in some fights?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:25 AM
Jimmy Buggs

ghost rider would beat superman

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:24 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
Spider-man wins
Captin america wins

How could these two win?

Really? Got an ish # by chance? I remember buying a comic where I thought they were going to fight but it turned out to be a team up. Damn Marvel and there deceptive covers.

Originally posted by Sentry
Juggernaut Yeah he could take GR down, if GR doesn't use the penance stare.

Don't forget both his chain and hellfire are magical so Jugg's wouldn't be immune to them, not to mention he's probably like 15x faster than juggs.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:12 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

This seems kinda odd. How would an inanimate object like adamantium affect the penance stare?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:17 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
How could these two win?

Really? Got an ish # by chance? I remember buying a comic where I thought they were going to fight but it turned out to be a team up. Damn Marvel and there deceptive covers.

Don't forget both his chain and hellfire are magical so Jugg's wouldn't be immune to them, not to mention he's probably like 15x faster than juggs.

Good points. thumb up

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:09 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Originally posted by Sentry
Good points. thumb up

Hey, thanks man.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:18 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

yeah, gr IS probably the most underrated hero out there. im glad their comming up with the movie. hopefully its good. among the list up there maybe spiderman will last the longest, but if he doesn't use his brains he'd probably run out of things to do then tire down and gr owns the match. against the other bad guys, just a penance stare would do.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:49 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

I agree. He is very underrated. Why isn't he in comics now? They've brought back Moon Knight (who I also like). Why not Ghost Rider?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:00 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

WOW amazing... GR is THAT powerful? I never even knew that? Incredible!!

He would be a good match w/ Spidy, Wolve, and CARNAGE.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:01 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

no GR fans have any pics?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:02 PM
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Ghost Rider will only win against Daredevil

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:03 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
How could these two win?

I can't think of the issue number off the top of my head, it was in Marvel Comics Presents and the fight lead to a team up. I'll try to find it later tonight.

Wolverine also fought that spikey Ghostrider (was he called Vengeance?)once pretty even until Vengance decided the fight was pointless and left

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:08 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Not sure if ghost rider could beat carnage, the penance stare wouldn't work on him seeing that the symbiote doesn't have a soul.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:28 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote