KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Vs Punisher

Batman Vs Punisher
Started by: Funkmaster TC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funkmaster TC
Pimp'n

Batman Vs Punisher

no prep time fight in new york. who wins?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 01:59 AM
Funkmaster TC is currently offline Click here to Send Funkmaster TC a Private Message Find more posts by Funkmaster TC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Punisher will smoke Batman!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:03 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Batman beats on whackjobs like Punisher on a weekly basis

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:06 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

But look at all of the different kinds of weaponary that the Punisher has.He can kill Batman with any one of those guns he has.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:08 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

The problem is will he be able to land a hit on Batman with one. If Batman got up close it would be all over for the Punisher.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:12 AM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
The problem is will he be able to land a hit on Batman with one. If Batman got up close it would be all over for the Punisher.

Upclose is where the Punisher would have his best chance of winning this fight, he almost has superhuman durability. He has taken point blank rubber bullets to the face with out lossing consciousness. Frank has been been stabbed then had a rip blown out with a shotgun and still managed to beat the crap out the villian of the story... then he jumped out of a three story building clean across the parking lot!

IMO Frank will take everything that Batman throws at him and keep coming. The guy is a machine and will Bruce down in the end... but he will take one hell of a beating in the process.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:24 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Punisher will take one hell of a beating in a fight and he will fight to the very end.In the Punisher movie he got shot in the chest,almost got blew up,got stabbed in the chest and still survived.This is one tough egg to crack and that's why he's one of my favorite heroes of all time.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:57 AM
Solidus Snake
The General

Originally posted by Zod4Life
The Punisher will take one hell of a beating in a fight and he will fight to the very end.In the Punisher movie he got shot in the chest,almost got blew up,got stabbed in the chest and still survived.This is one tough egg to crack and that's why he's one of my favorite heroes of all time.

we all know taht what happens in a movie has little basis on what happens in de books. punisher is a tough cookie. but bats kicks guys like him aound every month.

bats is stronger, faster, more skilled, and could prolly shoot a gun better too roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:02 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Upclose is where the Punisher would have his best chance of winning this fight, he almost has superhuman durability. He has taken point blank rubber bullets to the face with out lossing consciousness. Frank has been been stabbed then had a rip blown out with a shotgun and still managed to beat the crap out the villian of the story... then he jumped out of a three story building clean across the parking lot!

Which is why I hate punisher.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:04 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gentmax

OK, I don't know a whole lot about the Punisher, but I know a little about the Bat. The Punisher is an assassin, right? So his mission will be based on taking out specific targets. Whereas Batman is somewhat prepared for the unexpected he may encounter, since he goes out every night and fights crime. I would have to go with the Bat, but as I said I am a bit uninformed of what the Punisher can bring to the game.

sad Prepares to be flamed.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:47 PM
gentmax is currently offline Click here to Send gentmax a Private Message Find more posts by gentmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Batman kills the Punisher in this match...Let's see...Batman is a better hand to hand combatant, has more gadgets, and is smarter and more canning than the Punisher...so I don't really see why Batma would lose this one.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 01:50 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:

Batman got hit by future Superman and was still standing after...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:42 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Now that's what you call durability!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:45 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Batman!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:51 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Punisher would win.
I'm glad these two finally are fighting because both of them are fighting guys with super powers in other threads and it's just silly.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:53 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Batman wins he is too good

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:54 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by WAF3001
Punisher would win.
I'm glad these two finally are fighting because both of them are fighting guys with super powers in other threads and it's just silly.

Batman!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:56 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

this should've had a poll.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:56 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Batman still wins though. What is durablity going to do you if your trap in ice or tied up?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:00 PM
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Durability...is for taking Superman's hits and still getting up to fight back!..And Batman did that!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:14 PM