KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Megaman X vs Overtkill vs Iron Man

Cyborg Champions
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Megaman X 1 50.00%
Iron Man ( Mark VI ) 0 0%
Overtkill 0 0%
Death by massive Explosions! 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Megaman X vs Overtkill vs Iron Man
Started by: RayIsGay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Megaman X vs Overtkill vs Iron Man

Overtkill is from Spawn...just if you didnt know...

Ok, the battle of the Robots! Megaman X has his buster and Zero's Saber. Overtkill has some weapons in his arm, there is some rockets, machine gun, and i think thats it. Iron Man's Mark VI Battle Suit.

Infinite ammo. Who is better Robot?

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:07 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Just his Megabuster? Which level is the Buster at? Hadoken-esque blast or the pink plasma wave blast? And he doesn't get any of the powerups he's obtained from destroying previous Wiley/Sigma/etc. bots? That doesn't seem fair considering Ironman's versatility (but that's mainly based on which level his Megabuster is at).

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:15 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Ok, Megaman in gold armor, you know, the one with all the upgrades. Is that more fair to you?

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:18 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Overkill huh?I think i remember from the first few issues of spawn back when the gimmick was fresh.IIRC he got picked apart pretty good by Spawn after a bit even shot down with heavy ordinance.I dont see that Happening to Iron Man OR Megaman let alone MMX

For the two of them its kinda hard to judge.MMXs games dont give you all the examples that a comic anime/manga or even an RPG usually gives you to judge his strengths.Best i could assume is that MMX can at least put up a fight against Ironman seeing as how he routinely takes on entire robot armies himself and his FP form with all the armor is supposed to be the most advanced stuff in the MMXU

For a winner uuhh....errrr.......::Throws a Smoke Bomb and runs::

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:25 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Ok, lets say, that all of their armor is a high grade titanium. So that they are pretty much equal in the armor division. If there is no complaints...

Iron Man is the only guy in a suit, the others are cyborgs, huh? Meh...not a total robot battle but whateva!

I belive Megaman's Buster shot is Plasma, and it would rip through titanium pretty well. So some Props to Megaman. Overtkill can launch Everythig he has got and take everyone out im sure, or am I?

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:00 PM