KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Super Magneto vs...

Super Magneto vs...
Started by: Timslar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Timslar
Undead

Cool Super Magneto vs...

Guys, I was thinking. How awesome would it be if Magneto had the body and metabolism of a kryptonian? I'm sure kryptonians would have evolved to be mutants at some point if they hadn't been destroyed.

Here's what I'm thinking for our new Super Magneto, I realized his powers would fit so well..and this is just what I came up with:

1. Magneto with the stamina of Superman. Magneto uses a lot of stamina using his powers. But now...what would the new limits be?

2. Magneto already controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum, which I believe has a lot to do with the Sun and whatnot. So wouldn't he be able to infinitely boost his own powers?

...Well, I think there were more but I forgot them. =(

So who do you think would be able to beat this truly godly Super Magneto? Just not anyone able to "blink him away"...that's no fun.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:40 AM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

I think the thing that prevents Magneto from playing in the same sandbox as Surfer and Terrax, etc. is durability. This upgrade would really push him solidly into cosmici caategory.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 10:12 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

Finally, a response. I think so too...without a doubt. But how powerful do you think he'd become based on the nature of his powers?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:16 PM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Well with this upgrade he would be hard to beat. Maybe Silver surfer could do it, he could absorb his energy.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:19 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

Perhaps, but beyond that I doubt the Silver Surfer could do much.
But couldn't Super Magneto just absorb a large amount of the sun's energy?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:22 PM
Colossus21

he needs insane durability..... to channel the great forces.....its impossible for any1 to channel infinite energy......even SS cant do it.......

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:27 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molecule man

Magneto with Supes stamina or granted power cosmic would eat SS for breakfast.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:33 PM
Molecule man is currently offline Click here to Send Molecule man a Private Message Find more posts by Molecule man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote