KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk vs carnage

hulk vs carnage
Started by: comic wizard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
comic wizard

hulk vs carnage

(please log in to view the image) 5005-hulk-01.jpg

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:15 AM
comic wizard is currently offline Click here to Send comic wizard a Private Message Find more posts by comic wizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Uhhhh, tell me there are some special conditions regarding this matchup, that I don't see.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:17 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comic wizard

help with a person who can defeat the hulk because im trying to find a way to and carnage might be able to and i need help to know how to make pictures when i submit a reply

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:20 AM
comic wizard is currently offline Click here to Send comic wizard a Private Message Find more posts by comic wizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comic wizard

there are carnage could enter hulks body carnage could also combine with the hulk and try to do what venoms symbiote tryed to do with spider man in secret wars and any other scenario.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:23 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Give me a sec then, I can kind of see where you are coming from, but I'm not sure if others will.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:27 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comic wizard

oh they will we just need to see theyre reaction

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:57 AM
comic wizard

just i need peoples opinions hulk or carnage i think carnage.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:59 AM
comic wizard

wait i think hulk.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:59 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

try not to multiple post unless it comes from many quotes.

And why do you see carnage losing then?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:12 AM
Hulk_Power

Hulk would beat the crap out of Carnage.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:00 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Are we talking the Carnage symbiote taking over the Hulk like he took over Ben Reilly or the Silver Surfer or are we talking Carnage (as in symbiote + Cletus Kassidy) duking it out with the Hulk?

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:07 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DEVILHULK
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would take an army of carnage to have a chance

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:18 AM
DEVILHULK is currently offline Click here to Send DEVILHULK a Private Message Find more posts by DEVILHULK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Carnage will enter Hulk's mouth and destroy his Nanomeds(the things that made Hulk what he is now) And SPLAT !!!!

Bloody !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:02 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Please don't use multiple posts like that. If you feel you left something out, you have 15 minutes to click the edit button.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:05 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Hulk didn't try a sonic clap, I don't see any reason why Carnage couldn't take him.

Punches really don't effect Carnage that much, and he'd just basically burrow into Hulk, possibly taking over. That'd be a hella powerful symbiote.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:35 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Its this because Sentry ripped carnage in two in avengers? wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:41 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea but cleutus wasn't in there, and Carnage isn't known to actually be positively dead.

But a carnage inside of hulk could be good or bad, because spiderman beat the carnage that got on silver surfer ALONE.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:32 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Carnage will enter Hulk's mouth and destroy his Nanomeds(the things that made Hulk what he is now) And SPLAT !!!!

Bloody !!!

Hulk doesn't use nanomeds, damn it! mad That stupid movie has everyone confused. sad

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:40 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:41 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
If Hulk didn't try a sonic clap, I don't see any reason why Carnage couldn't take him.

Punches really don't effect Carnage that much, and he'd just basically burrow into Hulk, possibly taking over. That'd be a hella powerful symbiote.

Agreed. That would be one kick ass symbiote. I'd like to see that.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:42 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote