KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ignorant members VS. KMC (part 2)

ignorant members VS. KMC (part 2)
Started by: colossus17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus21

ignorant members VS. KMC (part 2)

as all of u r aware.....there has been a new uprising in chaos.....and bullshit threads thanx to some new and ignorant members....they are destroying the quality of the forums.....and posting stupid fights.and generally have no knowledge.....they have no emotional attachment to this particular forum.....and want to destroy it........please post any ideas or comments that you might have about this situation.......please dont make this one of the B.S threads..lets keep the B.S in those threads...this thread is for serious people that are fed up.....with the situation....

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:33 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

the ALEMASTER comes to mind....wtf a flash vs Quicksilver....I think that before people can post a thread they need like a two week peroid of just obvserving how things are done

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:35 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Can you give us any names, and are they related to comics in any way?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:35 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

You mean the 20 new threads half of which had already been done that just popped up within the last half hour or so...?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:36 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

exactly......to see how things flow around here....

Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You mean the 20 new threads half of which had already been done that just popped up within the last half hour or so...?

yes and for the past week.people......please try not to use their names.....

Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I've seen some from DT, BW, andsome other guy

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:37 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Feeble Force
I like oranges

I have yet to post a shitty thread. Ok maybe my doomsday, supes, hulk, juggernaut fight was a rehashed piece of garbage. And oh yea there was that other one.

Grapes taste like fruit.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:38 PM
Feeble Force is currently offline Click here to Send Feeble Force a Private Message Find more posts by Feeble Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

BW?? as in me?? wha?? I havent posted a thread...in....forever....

I think what I said could work tho

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:39 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Do you know any names that you could release to us?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Hulk_Power

That ALEMASTER guy is kind of annoying but lets give them some time. Many people are like that their first couple of days and then they get the message and calm down. Let's just give them some time to see how things are and if they still don't get the message then let's tell them something.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

No not BW as in you a different BW...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:40 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea we've all done it..

I remember when I arrived and had people doing akuma threads with me, its like the flu.

WHY DOES THAT GUY TALK IN ALL CAPS?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:41 PM
Feeble Force
I like oranges

Oh yea my other shitty thread was magneto vs adam warlock. So at the time I thought it was good.

Grapes taste like fruit.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:41 PM
Feeble Force is currently offline Click here to Send Feeble Force a Private Message Find more posts by Feeble Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

oh, ok....thanks....but yea ppl need some time to obvserve how things are done here without having any power except to maybe post replies

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:42 PM
Colossus21

it will never stop......this people dont care.......if i want to post stupid things.....i dont open threads for that.or post random stupidity in different threads......i know the mods are busy..but still.....the only thing us guys do is different JP and HKH stuff........but they just troll like crazy.....

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:42 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

They do, I did that thread and it was quite popular.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:43 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say the answer is simple more threads about Wolverine, Spiderman, Superman and the Silver Surfer. But then I am the master of

Spam

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This doesn't refer to all new members, but I think they would know who they are if they came to this thread. Most 20-threads-in-a-day people seem to only start threads, and don't contribute much to anyone else's. I just wish we could PM everyone new and say "Use the search or we'll rip your spine out through your ass!!" or something similar (since that might be a bit too tame to get their attention).

I still say we give them a test with about 50 super-people and they have to group them (street-level, above Skyfather, herald level, etc.)...if they don't get something like 66% right they can only watch.

-DM

Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry is the worst for constant

Spam

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:44 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote