KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Flash vs Every DC/Marvel character with these exceptions

The Flash vs Every DC/Marvel character with these exceptions
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

The Flash vs Every DC/Marvel character with these exceptions

they can't be people who can fly (ie Superman), use magic (ie Dr.Strange), mind abilities (ie Xavier), or energy projections (ie Magneto)

I know that's a lot of limitations, but I didn't know how better to put it

but that still leaves alot on the list (hulk, colossus, the thing, venom, etc)

I give it to the Flash. I just saw a Justice League Unlimited episode "Divided we Fall" where the Flash beat the living Brainiac out of Luthor, who was in the episode responsible for effortlessly knocking out the entire JL in a matter of seconds

The Flash, when utilizing his potential, is uber-powerful

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 02:24 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

every character other than those ones.... ok... he'll get through quite a few but he wont beat them all.... one on one there are people he can't beat

are you banning energy projectors, or just banning people from using those abilities?... ie, you could have Cyclops but not let him use his oiptic blast

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:12 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HULKFANBOY247
HULK-O-LYTE

I just watched that won too, and it was pretty kick ass! But I doubt he'd beat everyone as well. Flash is pretty awesome now =p

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:20 AM
HULKFANBOY247 is currently offline Click here to Send HULKFANBOY247 a Private Message Find more posts by HULKFANBOY247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Finally, we all see "run around the world and punch a guy" on TV. Though the Speed Force thing was a tad stupid, with Hawk Girl reaching into it and all... And then everyone being all like "yay Superman" when we all know Batman's cooler...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:13 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Finally, we all see "run around the world and punch a guy" on TV. Though the Speed Force thing was a tad stupid, with Hawk Girl reaching into it and all... And then everyone being all like "yay Superman" when we all know Batman's cooler...

Performing the IMP Flash didn't run around the world, he enters in the Speed Force, reach lightspeed, and use the energy achieved to hit the enemy after exiting from the SF Dimension

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:24 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

In the JLU episode today? He ran around the world a bunch of times, punching Luthor/Brainiac each time. There was a little trench in the ground and you saw him running through beaches, deserts, etc between punches. And there's no such thing as a true IMP, infinite mass requires infinite power to move. Flash entered the Speed Force after vibrating his arms, plunging them into Luthor's chest, and destroying Brainiac.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:36 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luthor/Braniac looked tough, I saw that today too.

Any lightspeed attack needs infinite power....so comics really don't follow that rule at all.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:37 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by K3VIL
Performing the IMP Flash didn't run around the world, he enters in the Speed Force, reach lightspeed, and use the energy achieved to hit the enemy after exiting from the SF Dimension

Flash can't enter the Speed Force without going at lightspeed.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:41 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I agree that after I saw that, Flash seems all that much cooler to me. I love him now, before I just thought he was alright lol.

Seeing as his power can get that huge, I'd put him before a ton of others now, but even someone insanely powerful can be beaten by the simplest things. Hulk at a monster rage could do something, I'm sure, the same goes for some other characters. Some would stand no chance, like Jubilee...ha...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:57 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

the reason he can't be beat, at least by the likes of Hulk, is that he is WAY too fast

NOBODY can even realize what hit them before Flash blitzes them

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:05 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

But what the hell is he gonna do to Hulk? Hulk hits him once and Flash is good as dead.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:08 AM
Cosmic Cube

Hulk isn't going to touch Flash. He'd have to destroy everything around them, and possibly throw Wally off balance.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:13 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Haha, can't believe it took an episode of JLU for people to realize what so many of us already knew. Guess it's a good thing though.

There are certain people who would give him trouble, but those exceptions reaaaalllly limit the people who he's even going to face. Off the top of my head, Hulk and Juggernaut would be hard to beat (nod to CC).

What's the scenario? Is he facing them one at a time? as a group? do they know he's trying to take them down?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:14 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

but my point is HULK CAN NEVER hit him

for example, to you, a bullet is just a little piece of metal that you can stamp on and toss far far away....but if I shoot that bullet out of a gun at you, you're helpless regardless of how much more powerful you are than the bullet for the simple fact that your senses can't even comprehend a bullet's velocity...now, Flash is exponentially faster than the bullet, see my point?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:15 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Dizzle
But what the hell is he gonna do to Hulk? Hulk hits him once and Flash is good as dead.

Wally's attacks would be futile. Hulk can resist a force blast that moves planets, and keep moving forward. I really don't see the infamous IMP doing much.

Hulk would be too slow to catch Wally.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:15 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hulk isn't going to touch Flash. He'd have to destroy everything around them, and possibly throw Wally off balance.

Even that's a stretch really. Wally doesn't lose his balance often.

And Hulk is not getting a blow to land if Wally is paying any attention at all.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:16 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by masterbruce
but my point is HULK CAN NEVER hit him

for example, to you, a bullet is just a little piece of metal that you can stamp on and toss far far away....but if I shoot that bullet out of a gun at you, you're helpless regardless of how much more powerful you are than the bullet for the simple fact that your senses can't even comprehend a bullet's velocity...now, Flash is exponentially faster than the bullet, see my point?

Right, Hulk can't hit him. But what is Wally going to do?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:17 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by nigel45
Even that's a stretch really. Wally doesn't lose his balance often.

And Hulk is not getting a blow to land if Wally is paying any attention at all.

Agreed. Not much Hulk can do.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:17 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wally's attacks would be futile. Hulk can resist a force blast that moves planets, and keep moving forward. I really don't see the infamous IMP doing much.

Hulk would be too slow to catch Wally.

Exactly.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:18 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

Who else is there? I'm having trouble just fathoming the people Flash would be up against.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:21 AM