KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs 15 Wolverines

Superman vs 15 Wolverines
Started by: ZephroCarnelian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ZephroCarnelian

Superman vs 15 Wolverines

Okay okay...

A crap thread lol! big grin

But I was interested... a lot of people were saying that fifteen Logan's would stand a good chance of taking out Thor...

Thor's supposed to be on par with Superman....

So logically.... 15 Wolvies could take Supes...?

I don't think so...

What do you think?

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:16 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

HELL NO!!

Know why?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:16 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Go on friend....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:18 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

They can't penetrate him to cut him...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:19 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

There are people on this board who'd side against you on that...

Personally, I agree with you all the way!

Just because something's sharp, doesn't mean you have the force to drive it into something...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:20 PM
olympian

Because 15 midgets dont ebat the man of steel.

More serious now. Even they scratch him ( since he seems to be able to scratch everyone ) they dont have anything else to take on Supes. Hes durable enough to handle it and pound them.

Or........a speedblitz if he remembers.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:21 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

he slaps the hairy little runts into the sun

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:25 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Excellent! This is the kind of reaction I was hoping to hear. big grin

But why is Superman beating these guys if Thor can't...? What edges does Supes have that Thor doesn't...?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:27 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

He has his Bio field which acts like a forcefield which Thor doesn't have. Since Wolvies claws have been able to cut Hulk's skin he can also cut Thor

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:29 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

That means that Supes is more durable then Thor....

But in the Thor vs Supes thread it's stated by many that Thor is just as tough as Supes....

If Thor's skin can be cut by a mutant with claws, then Supermans punches would atomize him lol!

I personally believe that both Superman AND Thor would manhandle ANY amount of Wolverines that can be thrown at them.

Anyone gonna back me up on this?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:36 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I back you....the only reason I could say that Thor beats Supes is because of MAGIC...other than that Supes kicks his butt....and BOTH kick all wolvies butts....its called speedblitzes and flying.........

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:44 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Since adamantium cannot cut adamantium and Superman withstood a beam that was said to have been able to cut adamantium.

15 Wolverines would all die.

Attachment: pics3.jpg
This has been downloaded 274 time(s).

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:46 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

I'm sorry... but... wow! big grin Now that is toughness lol!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 09:01 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Some people dont know logic, jinzin thinks just because its adamantium you don't need force, bah!!

It doesn't work period.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 09:45 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
That means that Supes is more durable then Thor....

But in the Thor vs Supes thread it's stated by many that Thor is just as tough as Supes....

If Thor's skin can be cut by a mutant with claws, then Supermans punches would atomize him lol!

I personally believe that both Superman AND Thor would manhandle ANY amount of Wolverines that can be thrown at them.

Anyone gonna back me up on this?

Thor isn't as durable as superman..

He has MAGIC...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 09:46 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thor isn't as durable as superman..

He has MAGIC...

Thor's body is far denser than that of any human, plus being son of Gaea grants him strenght and durability above any Asgardian, except his father, Odin.
Wolverine was able to cut Hulk only when enhanced from Apocalypse as horsemen Death, in that form, Wolverine was stronger, more durable, and able to project energy to damage telepaths or simply project concussive force from his sword, plus he was in possess of all his standard powers, but enhanced.
Normal Wolverine, the one that can be slowed down from bullets, isn't going to cut through Thor.Ulik, a Class 90 ton TROLL, with his axe has fought Thor many times and except for the blunt damage of the fists and kicks he was just able to slice Thor without any considerable harm for his body.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 10:16 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Some people dont know logic, jinzin thinks just because its adamantium you don't need force, bah!!

It doesn't work period.

care to quote me on that one..... said with wolverine's blades as sharp as they are you don't need a lot of strength to cut through most materials....superman however, doesn't fall into this category...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:00 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor's body is far denser than that of any human,
Why do people always say this?

Superman is not a human he is a kryptonian.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:02 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Why do people always say this?

Superman is not a human he is a kryptonian.

I dont think that he was comparing the two just showing that Thor is durable, more so than any human

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:04 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i also agree to that..but he's not more dense than hulk...wolverine should be able to cut him with enough ease..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:05 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote