KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Imperiex Prime vs Galactus vs Comic Unicron

Imperiex Prime vs Galactus vs Comic Unicron
Started by: supremthor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supremthor

Imperiex Prime vs Galactus vs Comic Unicron

who is the most powerful of these gaints?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:11 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Galactus is no match for Unicron my friend now Imperiex Prime I don't know enoguh on to make a solid arguemeny but unless he has destroyed Creation I doubt he will win.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:14 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

they all are at max power

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:16 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Flash Prime takes it

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:19 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes Flash Prime and JP let's not forget HKH

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:20 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I think I'm going to side with Uni on this one...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:26 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Ummmm if by creation you're mistakenly meaning a universe then yes you have that feat right for Unicron. NJ are you trying to fool those people who might not have the thread? Naughty, naughty. Unicron as his biggest feat has eaten a universe. His hunger satiated he fell asleep.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:27 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

good battle, hmmm I would say Galactus would be the first to fall since he is just a part of the Marvel Multiverse and has never been shown to live outside it. Imperiex and Unicron have destroyed both of there universes before and have lived in the Void, I would say Imperiex Prime could win since he is the embodiment of entropy (the void).

The Word

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:28 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Unicron is the embodiment of destruction.
galactic I bumped up the thread already.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:30 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newjak86
Unicron is the embodiment of destruction.
galactic I bumped up the thread already.

No he is not the embodiment of destruction. Dont make assumptions.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:34 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Now he isn't even the embodiment of Destruction anymore wow you are trying to destroy Unicron now aren't you. Well I tell you what Galactic let everyone read the Phoenix vs Unicron thread and let them decide.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:37 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote:
Originally posted by GalaicticStormNo he is not the embodiment of destruction. Dont make assumptions.

I don't think it's an assumption GS, Unicron was a primal chaotic energy that embodies destruction. This is before the big bang that created the current universe, the only difference now is that this eergy now inhabits a physical form.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:49 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newjak86
Galactus is no match for Unicron my friend now Imperiex Prime I don't know enoguh on to make a solid arguemeny but unless he has destroyed Creation I doubt he will win.

imperiex was as powerful as the big bang and would have destroyed creation if he hadnt been sent to the dawn of time by earths heros

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:52 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Time is nothing for Unicron he once reached out and took Galavtron from a different time no problem.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:56 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

time is nothing to Imperiex either, he was a threat that not only threated 1 timeline but every time in Hypertime DC, having his armor open would have destroyed everything in creation. Imperiex was planning on having massive black holes to destroy everything then it would remake a new big bang, if he wanted that to happen he can live through it as well. Imperiex Prime wins.

The Word

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:35 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Unicron will win big time, Imperiex is the FLAW of creation he detected that himself !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:43 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

let me say it slowly to accomadate your.......specialness.I-F I-M-P-E-R-I-E-X D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-S T-H-E U-N-I-V-E-R-S-E H-E K-I-L-L-S U-N-I-C-R-O-N

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:31 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote