KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » True Beyonder vs Thanos w/HOTU

True Beyonder vs Thanos w/HOTU
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolve
KMC Herald

True Beyonder vs Thanos w/HOTU

Any Debates

i say hoyu

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:19 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing goes above THOTU.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:28 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Except THOTM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:29 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

As it stands, there's no way to say THOTU effects just one or all universes.
But it's still above Beyonder.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:32 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Damn skippy.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:34 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Hmmm, I thought Beyonder was the SUM of an entire dimension, doesnt that make him THOHD (THE HEART OF HIS DIMENSION)

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:07 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Depends. What's the difference between a universe, a reality, a timeline and a dimension? They're sometimes used interchangably, but sometimes not.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:17 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

The thing is, did The End actually say it was gods power? I dont remember reading that. Its power never affected anything but one universe as was clearly shown so who's to say? When you say True Beyonder do you mean Pre retcon Beyonder or the race of true beyonders? If the latter, we dont know anything about them to debate on them.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:21 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I think he means the original Beyonder (SW I and II).

In SW II, the Living Tribunal was scared of the Beyonder. So were the Celestials.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:35 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The thing is, did The End actually say it was gods power? I dont remember reading that. Its power never affected anything but one universe as was clearly shown so who's to say? When you say True Beyonder do you mean Pre retcon Beyonder or the race of true beyonders? If the latter, we dont know anything about them to debate on them.

HOTU was all
He said no one is a match for him.

If this was concerning one reality ( and power not to effect others realities LT wouldn’t care)

I have shown many times of the abstract he absorbed are multiversal

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:43 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by kgkg
HOTU was all
He said no one is a match for him.

If this was concerning one reality ( and power not to effect others realities LT wouldn’t care)

I have shown many times of the abstract he absorbed are multiversal

They have multiversal counterparts. They are however not multiversal in the sense that there are only one of them in the whole multiverse. If one of these abstracts dies in a universe then while the effects of that death may indeed be felt across the multiverse by their counterparts it wouldnt result in the absence of what that abstract was representing in any other universe but their own.

Thanos absorbed and therefore dispatched the abstracts of the 616 reality however the power was presumably potent enough to represent a threat to other realities which was why LT got involved.

Pre retcon Beyonder also claimed to be above all but that doesnt mean he exceeds TOAA in power.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:51 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

They have multiversal counterparts. They are however not multiversal in the sense that there are only one of them in the whole multiverse. If one of these abstracts dies in a universe then while the effects of that death may indeed be felt across the multiverse by their counterparts it wouldnt result in the absence of what that abstract was representing in any other universe but their own.

Thanos absorbed and therefore dispatched the abstracts of the 616 reality however the power was presumably potent enough to represent a threat to other realities which was why LT got involved.

Pre retcon Beyonder also claimed to be above all but that doesnt mean he exceeds TOAA in power.

HOTU was all , meaning he was the LT

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:53 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

HOTU was all , meaning he was the LT

No it does not mean he was the LT because LT was not all. If he was all he would have been a multiverse and wouldnt have been afraid of Beyonder and he wouldnt get humbled by Phoenix.

HOTU was greater than LT for it to do that to him.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:56 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

No it does not mean he was the LT because LT was not all. If he was all he would have been a multiverse and wouldnt have been afraid of Beyonder and he wouldnt get humbled by Phoenix.

HOTU was greater than LT for it to do that to him.

LT was not all HOTU was all.

what is it so hard to understand.

if HOTU is all of creation then he is one with everything.

he is evolution , he is planets , he is spider , he is everything

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:02 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Couldnt edit:

lol, I still think HOTU.

However, Beyonder was of his own reality (multiverse I believe). I just thought it would be interesting.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:07 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Ethereal
Couldnt edit:

lol, I still think HOTU.

However, Beyonder was of his own reality (multiverse I believe). I just thought it would be interesting.

True Beyonder was like HOTU of beyond the multiverse.

He was everything as well ( of beyond the multiverse)

his will is reality

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:08 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

LT was not all HOTU was all.

what is it so hard to understand.

if HOTU is all of creation then he is one with everything.

he is evolution , he is planets , he is spider , he is everything

You said that HOTU was all meaning that he was LT.

I took that as you were saying LT was all as most people would. KG has my tutoring been to no avail? *sigh*. Disappointingly it seems it must continue. stick out tongue

You actually meant that because it was all that it was also LT as well. OK i get ya now. Well thats debatable because that could have been hyperbole because he certainly never showed any powers that extended beyond one reality when he had HOTU. But either way i wont argue cos you're a buddy and i hate embarassing you so.

Well as Beyonder claimed to be another multiverse embodied and because he not only had LT scared but went on to display greater feats and showed he had the power to dispatch the abstracts just like Thanos did, I would go with Pre-ret Beyonder. Also the abstracts were to scared to actually engage Beyonder in a physical confrontation, yet they didnt hesistate with Thanos so that sways me.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:14 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

You said that HOTU was all meaning that he was LT.

I took that as you were saying LT was all as most people would. KG has my tutoring been to no avail? *sigh*. Disappointingly it seems it must continue. stick out tongue

You actually meant that because it was all that it was also LT as well. OK i get ya now. Well thats debatable because that could have been hyperbole because he certainly never showed any powers that extended beyond one reality when he had HOTU. But either way i wont argue cos you're a buddy and i hate embarassing you so.

Well as Beyonder claimed to be another multiverse embodied and because he not only had LT scared but went on to display greater feats and showed he had the power to dispatch the abstracts just like Thanos did, I would go with Pre-ret Beyonder. Also the abstracts were to scared to actually engage Beyonder in a physical confrontation, yet they didnt hesistate with Thanos so that sways me.

he certainly never showed any powers that extended beyond one reality when he had HOTU

hmmm absorbing everything ( including order , choas , and LT )

not much
big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:31 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

he certainly never showed any powers that extended beyond one reality when he had HOTU

hmmm absorbing everything ( including order , choas , and LT )

not much
big grin

Ok but LT was ctually scared of Beyonder whereas he fought Thanos without hesitation.

Chaos and Order are universal abstracts KG who exist at the nexus point of a reality. The point where it connects to another universe. They are universal abstracts with multiversal counterparts. So LT was all you needed mate wink

Either way Pre-ret Beyonders still more impressive

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:39 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Yeah Pre-Ret Beyonders even more impressive than ..phoenix too.

big grin

Last edited by Evolve on Jul 24th, 2005 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:38 AM