KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Spider vs Team Bat

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team Spider 5 83.33%
Team Bat 1 16.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Team Spider vs Team Bat
Started by: freezedoom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Team Spider vs Team Bat

Team Spider:
- Spider-Girl
- Arana
- Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)
- Spiderman

Team Bat:
- Batman
- Robin (Tim Drake)
- Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
- Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:34 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Team Spider

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:38 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

^yeehaw!

i knew that was coming!

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:39 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

But I can explain why, can you debate against me, and convince me otherwise?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:40 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

i agree on you... dammit

somebody forgot to take their chill pills this morning

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:42 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Even though I would take the Spidey team don't count out team Bats to early. They could win infact they have a better chance then you give them credit for.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:45 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I didn't say no chance or anything, I just said spider team wins, I give the biggest threat to casssandra, IMO.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:50 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Actually the point to Batteams win would be the teamwork they could employ. All of them are basically super trained soldiers so they can work as a team better and together that is hard to overcome. They all carry a killer arsenal on them and they would work alot better as a team.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:55 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newjak86
Actually the point to Batteams win would be the teamwork they could employ. All of them are basically super trained soldiers so they can work as a team better and together that is hard to overcome. They all carry a killer arsenal on them and they would work alot better as a team.

Spiderman alone has taken on multiple supervillans, and I hope you realize other versions of the spider-team have killer arsneal on them, but overrall teamwork would go to Team bat.

This is a random fight, and not a comic match though, they wouldn't be around long enough to plan. They would pretty much die from ONE hit from these guys.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:58 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Thats is the key there in that this is a random fight meaning team bat would be able to quickly come together and attack in a focused effort which team Spidey can't do. Team Bats are full of people that have fought together trained together and has better trained overall then Team Spidey in fighting therefore have a tactical advantage and in a team fight that can not be overlooked.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:02 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Thats is the key there in that this is a random fight meaning team bat would be able to quickly come together and attack in a focused effort which team Spidey can't do. Team Bats are full of people that have fought together trained together and has better trained overall then Team Spidey in fighting therefore have a tactical advantage and in a team fight that can not be overlooked.

Why would they come together that quickly?

they'd be more worried about defending themselves.

Team spider, are fast brilliant thinkers, used to thinking on the fly, while team bats needs to prep.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:05 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Very true but the point is that Team Bats is well trained and better trained then all of Spidey's team put together.
As to how they would come together quickly. They have trained together been in many dire situations together. That means that through actual combat fights they have learned each other's moves tendencies plus Batman pretty much trained all of these guys so he understands what each is capable of. Batman can't be overlooked here since his team would come together faster with his fighting knowledge and overall brain power to come up with good plans on the spot and a team more than capable of performing them they could focus their attacks and work as a team alot better. Spidey team is full of thinkers and vastly superior abilities but they would be a bunch of individuals compared to how well Batman's team would work just coming into a random battle.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:11 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Very true but the point is that Team Bats is well trained and better trained then all of Spidey's team put together.
As to how they would come together quickly. They have trained together been in many dire situations together. That means that through actual combat fights they have learned each other's moves tendencies plus Batman pretty much trained all of these guys so he understands what each is capable of. Batman can't be overlooked here since his team would come together faster with his fighting knowledge and overall brain power to come up with good plans on the spot and a team more than capable of performing them they could focus their attacks and work as a team alot better. Spidey team is full of thinkers and vastly superior abilities but they would be a bunch of individuals compared to how well Batman's team would work just coming into a random battle.

I understand your points, but in terms of coming together, ADULT parker is an excellent leader and strategist as well, now kid parker is another story entirely.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:13 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes he may be a good leader but the difference is that he would have to give complex orders and have to explain them to everyone while being attacked. Batman has trained with all of these people extensively so they know each other in and out. That kind of understaning only comes from training together and being out in many dire events which Bat's team has. Batman would be able to give the simpliest commands to get his team understanding what to do and what needs to be done meaning they can focus their attacks alot better than Spidey's team.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:17 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yes he may be a good leader but the difference is that he would have to give complex orders and have to explain them to everyone while being attacked. Batman has trained with all of these people extensively so they know each other in and out. That kind of understaning only comes from training together and being out in many dire events which Bat's team has. Batman would be able to give the simpliest commands to get his team understanding what to do and what needs to be done meaning they can focus their attacks alot better than Spidey's team.

Understood but if I really wanted to get technical I could say robin and bats don't get along.

They won't have time for commands, this isn't a comic match 4 on 4 with guys that move like ailens, they'd be taking it one on one with little time to gang up or anything.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:26 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Not true it isn't like Spidey's team is looking for a fight so they will be caught of guard as well. Batman and Robin might not get along but I'm sure they are smart enough to realize that in this fight they would have to look out for each other. Plus the commands Batman could give would be like hand signals and very short sentence instructions. Bats team is no pushover in this fight. Spidey's team is good but they aren't exactly immortal they can be hurt by normal means that means Batman's team can pull out a victory due to their better teamwork.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:30 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Team Spider. Definitely.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:32 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Not true it isn't like Spidey's team is looking for a fight so they will be caught of guard as well. Batman and Robin might not get along but I'm sure they are smart enough to realize that in this fight they would have to look out for each other. Plus the commands Batman could give would be like hand signals and very short sentence instructions. Bats team is no pushover in this fight. Spidey's team is good but they aren't exactly immortal they can be hurt by normal means that means Batman's team can pull out a victory due to their better teamwork.

Forum rules state, that the characters DO know that they are in a fight, and are in BLOODLUST.

That means that spidey and friends aren't pulling punches.

Bat team can win, sure, but I wouldn't bet on them, see what I mean?

Bats would be considererd the most powerful, peter trounces him.

In fact 3 of the fighters are VERY similar to peter anyway.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:32 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Forum rules state, that the characters DO know that they are in a fight, and are in BLOODLUST.

That means that spidey and friends aren't pulling punches.

Bat team can win, sure, but I wouldn't bet on them, see what I mean?

Bats would be considererd the most powerful, peter trounces him.

In fact 3 of the fighters are VERY similar to peter anyway.

Belive it or not that helps my cause more they don't know it's a fight therefore Bat's team would be able to work as a team much better than Spidey's team. In this match that is very important as they can focus their attacks better. Meaning that while Spidey's team is just running around trying to beat people up Bat's team will be working as a well oiled machine picking on them one at a time. Plus Spidey's team can take damage like a normal person so once they get hit it could be like blood drawing sharks to the blue whale. Batman won't be holdong back either meaning that he won't be worrying about keeping the person alive so he and his team could dispatch a person that much easier.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:40 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

You forget that the Spiderman team has much higher durability than the Batman team does.

Spider powers and all. Don't forget that.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:44 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote