KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supes, Wolvy, Spiderman, & Ironman vs. Batman, Flash, Black Panther, & Bishop

Supes, Wolvy, Spiderman, & Ironman vs. Batman, Flash, Black Panther, & Bishop
Started by: teddygreen17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
teddygreen17
The Chosen One!

Supes, Wolvy, Spiderman, & Ironman vs. Batman, Flash, Black Panther, & Bishop

Middle of Central Park. Batman, Flash, Black Panther, and Bishop are having a picnic when Wolverine chops they table in half.

No prep. Obviously.

I got Team Bishop. In the End it would be Superman vs. Bishop and when Superman hits him. Bishop absorbs it and plasma blasts Superman in his grill.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:44 PM
teddygreen17 is currently offline Click here to Send teddygreen17 a Private Message Find more posts by teddygreen17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teddygreen17
The Chosen One!

Bishop could pick off Spiderman and Wolverine By himself and with the help of Flash - undoubtably. ~ The only query is about Ironman. He's a duzy.

Fear me, for your time is at hand!
T3 born in the G-Code!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:52 PM
teddygreen17 is currently offline Click here to Send teddygreen17 a Private Message Find more posts by teddygreen17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I want the Spiderman team to win so bad...

But as long as the other team has Flash, there's no way they're losing.

Batman, Flash, Black Panther, and Bishop win.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:23 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teddygreen17
The Chosen One!

Yeah I know, that's why I made the thread. Cause I knew people would try and have the first team win. NOPE!!!!!!!

Fear me, for your time is at hand!
T3 born in the G-Code!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:49 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

i think supes team will win but not by much

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:18 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Superman and Ironman take the 4, Spiderman beats up Wolverine for kicks. Flash is faster than Superman, but not to the point that Supes can't hit him.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:57 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

This match up is a joke. Superman can kill all of these guys. And with a team..no way Bishop team wins!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:14 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by teddygreen17
Yeah I know, that's why I made the thread. Cause I knew people would try and have the first team win. NOPE!!!!!!!

You made a thread, to not have one win intentionally, wtf?

So thats not debating its a lack of maturity, is this why we have soo many shit threads?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:16 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

The sad part is... the team he wants to win... has absolutely no chance.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:16 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea to think of it, how are they beating Iron Man, and superman?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:17 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Dizzle
The sad part is... the team he wants to win... has absolutely no chance.
He has flash and batman. . . That's prep time right there. . .

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:23 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I really don't see where the match ups lay in Team 2's favor. I mean Batman is a non factor here the only one he can beat is Wolverine but other than that he looses. Wolverine on the other hand could be a problem for ayone do to the fact he can cut anyone on team 2 so Team 1s weakest link is better than team 2s weakest link. Supes and Iron man are defently the top two n this fight. Flash is good but he can't reach Iron Man and Iron can blast him even still Supes can keep Flash busy. Iron Man and Spidey can take out the rest.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:24 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

How is batman and flash prep time?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:27 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by teddygreen17

What the f**k?

Not a good reason to start a thread. They should be good fights, or at least attempts at good fights.

Anyone can see how overrun with ineffectual threads the forum can get sometimes, and yet this happens...threads to spite fanboys of other characters.

This might actually be a close fight....but I'm closing it on principle...

-DM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by DigiMark007
What the f**k?

Not a good reason to start a thread. They should be good fights, or at least attempts at good fights.

Anyone can see how overrun with ineffectual threads the forum can get sometimes, and yet this happens...threads to spite fanboys of other characters.

This might actually be a close fight....but I'm closing it on principle...

-DM

demi u are a mod now?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:38 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote