KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kill The Killer!

Kill The Killer!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Kill The Killer!

okay, so a bounty's been put out on slade. someone hires crossbones, elektra and bullseye to take him out. they know he's in an abandoned warehouse, they have 12hrs to plan. slade KNOWS they know where he is, and is waiting for them. he also has 12hrs to plan.

can these three collect the bounty?

ps-assume the 3 WILL get along and work as a team.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:19 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yes because Elektra and Bullseye are probably just as popular or maybe more popular than Slade so in a properly written comic he dies..............

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:30 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

and forgetting popularity and going simply on skill . . .?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:24 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Slade smashes the shit out these chumps, and asks which way the real powerhouses went.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:52 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
Yes because Elektra and Bullseye are probably just as popular or maybe more popular than Slade so in a properly written comic he dies..............

Slade can't die, he's immortal.
Healing factor like Wolverine too, but less plot induced.
He's faster and stronger, and better, than all of these chumps.
Matter of fact, he could probably dismantle any 12 hour they had going for them on the fly, even if they brought tanks and heli-ma-chopters.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:54 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

chumps? not hardly. slade is better than any one of them, but all 3 . . .?elektra would likely be the slade's biggest threat (even though at one point bullseye killed her, i still think she's better than he is) she has gone womano e mano with savage wolvie and has stalemated and beaten daredevil. crossbones as beaten cap AND daredevil and bullseye is bullseye. they are most certainly NOT chumps. and if they can ko him, they could cut him into so many pieces and scatter him so far around the globe that i would have to wonder if even slade's healing/immortality would bring him back.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:19 PM
o.g. slaughter

who iz crossbones

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:13 PM
o.g. slaughter is currently offline Click here to Send o.g. slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by o.g. slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

he was red skull's top assassin. he's on par with cap.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:41 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by leonidas
chumps? not hardly. slade is better than any one of them, but all 3 . . .?elektra would likely be the slade's biggest threat (even though at one point bullseye killed her, i still think she's better than he is) she has gone womano e mano with savage wolvie and has stalemated and beaten daredevil. crossbones as beaten cap AND daredevil and bullseye is bullseye. they are most certainly NOT chumps. and if they can ko him, they could cut him into so many pieces and scatter him so far around the globe that i would have to wonder if even slade's healing/immortality would bring him back.

Whatever, I've seen him dismantle the Teen Titans, and back when they were a LARGE force, I seen him fight two incarnations of the JLA, in his own series he ran into and beat a couple of em, till he ran into Superman. And in identity crisis he pretty much owned a jla incarnation. The minute you show me Electra solo spanking the The Ultimates I'll consider it.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:48 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

well, wolvie pretty much stalemated him in a x-over (a good x-over) and bats has at least held his own against slade 1on1. he had a good showing v the jla's lesser members (kind of silly how he stabbed flash and what the hell was lantern thinking??)

slade's tough, but i still haven't heard anything convincing me these 3 don't have a chance.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:28 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

well, wolvie pretty much stalemated him in a x-over

what? when did that happen? what crossover? sounds interesting... who else was in it?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Scoobless
what? when did that happen? what crossover? sounds interesting... who else was in it?

It was an X-men / Teen Titans crossover. First time they met Slade tried to hit Wolvie and missed, Wolvie hit him, next time they met it was vice versa. Not really a fight in my opinion...........

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:58 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

nope, you're right, wasn't much of a 'fight' but it gave indication that physically there was little advantage for either of them. and it was a good x-over.

smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:02 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Slade would roll over Wolverine, no problem.

He's near Aquaman in strength, not quite as strong, but he was close. .. with healing factor, immortality, and the gadgets, fighting prowess and tactical expertise at LEAST equal to Batman.

Last edited by Juntai on Aug 10th, 2005 at 07:17 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:03 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

nope, you're right, wasn't much of a 'fight' but it gave indication that physically there was little advantage for either of them. and it was a good x-over.

smile

Oh yeah it was good. I liked the bit where Slade knocked out Robin with one kick!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:08 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Who would hit him?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:18 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

The world moves in slow motion to Slade, because he uses 90% of his brain, he's even outdone flash on multiple occasions.. not in foot speed, but tripped him up before, stabbed him through, etc..

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:19 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

batman has hit him many times. nightwing as well. these 3 are in their league.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:43 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

If Slade ever hit/tripped Flash it was from PIS. 90% of the brain (which we all use anyway...the 10% thing is a myth) does not equal speed force. Same with anyone above high-street level (Green Lantern was out of his mind though).

Slade's agility/speed/fighting I'd put somewhere between Daredevil and Spider-Man. So yeah, any one of these people (even possibly 2) and Slade wins. But I say Slade loses.

If this were Cap, Daredevil, and Bullseye I bet a lot more people would be arguing against Slade. And that's essentially what we're looking at here.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i think that slade kills crossbones and bullseye and makes electra his new apprentice

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:05 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote