KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs scorpion

wolverine vs scorpion
Started by: thezenbrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thezenbrawler

Question wolverine vs scorpion

this sounds like something that wouldve been done, but i havent benn here that long, so, your thoughts

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:06 AM
thezenbrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thezenbrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thezenbrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thezenbrawler

by the way, this is mk scorpion, and there was a mortal kombat comic

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:11 AM
thezenbrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thezenbrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thezenbrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

MK scorpion sends him to the netherealm....easy victory....

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:15 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Re: wolverine vs scorpion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thezenbrawler
this sounds like something that wouldve been done, but i havent benn here that long, so, your thoughts

I love how these wolvie boys, come and make the same threads all over again.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:38 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Re: wolverine vs scorpion

Originally posted by thezenbrawler

Nah, the only other Scorpion versus Wolverine thread was about the marvel scorpion.

Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Is this Marvel Scorpion or Mortal Kombat Scorpion? I think people are getting the two confused, here...

Marvel

There hasn't been an MK scorpion versus Wolverine 1v1 yet.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:11 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I don't know much about MK story wise, game mechanics wise he doesn't stack up. From the littel I know of the MK story... the out come would heavily lean in Scorpions favour.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:47 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't know much about MK story wise, game mechanics wise he doesn't stack up. From the littel I know of the MK story... the out come would heavily lean in Scorpions favour.

Mk game, has that new one come out with liu kang yet?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:50 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

good luck to wolvie though...he may as well be fighting air...not like he can even kill scorpion...he's gonna just tire out eventually.....scorpion tkes the beating all day, fries him a few times, that mutant healing factor would get taxed out netherealm or not.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:50 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by jinzin
good luck to wolvie though...he may as well be fighting air...not like he can even kill scorpion...he's gonna just tire out eventually.....scorpion tkes the beating all day, fries him a few times, that mutant healing factor would get taxed out netherealm or not.
Yeah no kidding.

I've never heard of wolverine being able to fight a ghost, spirit or anything that would describe scorpion in that manner.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:00 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well he took out ghostrider...but that's only because GR has an affinity to adamantium....I think like for kitty, it's too dense for gr's semi-coporial state, and he fought the demon wraith ogun....but yeah...he's never fought anything like scorpion....hell scorpion could probably hold his own without the failsafe of being undead.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:06 PM
Creshosk

well he took out ghostrider...but that's only because GR has an affinity to adamantium....I think like for kitty, it's too dense for gr's semi-coporial state, and he fought the demon wraith ogun....but yeah...he's never fought anything like scorpion....hell scorpion could probably hold his own without the failsafe of being undead.
I don't know if I'd go that far, seeing as how his being undead is what gives him quite a few advantages.

Made mortal Wolverine could probably kill him, as everybody's favorite Lin Quei.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:11 PM
jinzin

I have no doubt about that...just saying he's got a bit more fighting ability than people give him credit for, I think he could hang with wolvie for a while...not win though....definitely not...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:14 PM
Creshosk

I have no doubt about that...just saying he's got a bit more fighting ability than people give him credit for, I think he could hang with wolvie for a while...not win though....definitely not...
Yeah I can agree with that.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:38 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

well didnt scorpion die in the movie by having his head chopped off is so the all wolverine has to do is slice his head off simple as

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 11:33 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

that was the movie....I'm debating the game and/or comic character....

remember..in the movie subzero and scorpion were "buddies" I don't even have to begin to tell you what's wrong with that....aside from that scorpion apparently WASN'T dead as he came back for the sequal....

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 11:37 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

ohh sorry my bad well can scorpion die if he has no head dose scorpion have his sword

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 11:45 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

scorpion's body will in a sense die..then he will simply reform coporial all over again...and yes I assume he does have his sword...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 11:48 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Wolverine. Scorpion can still lose body parts, so Woverine wins after a long battle.

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:06 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

scorpion loses a body part...his whole body sets on fire or explodes....then he reforms complete again..how can wolverine handle that?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:19 AM
lifeisaglich

quote:
that was the movie....I'm debating the game and/or comic character....

remember..in the movie subzero and scorpion were "buddies" I don't even have to begin to tell you what's wrong with that....aside from that scorpion apparently WASN'T dead as he came back for the sequal....

Correction.....that scorpion that you are talking about in the sequel is not the original scorpion but his brother as was the subzero that he was fighting.

Scorpion can still be stopped but not killed just destroy the corrent body he inhabits he dies goes to hell and then when an openning happens he is going to escape and create him self an almost identical body to inhabit. Wolverine is most likely to deal in more devastating damages..

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:19 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote