KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fantastic Four vs X-Men

Fantastic Four vs X-Men
Started by: Maximum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maximum
Don't Mess!

Ff

Fantastic Four
Mr.Fantastic
Invisable Women
The Thing
Human Tourch

Vs.

Wolverine
Storm
Cyclopse
Emma Frost

Who Would Win????

Might Be A Stupid Battle But I'm Bord

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:27 AM
Maximum is currently offline Click here to Send Maximum a Private Message Find more posts by Maximum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea...cuz the FF would trash them...u need more X-Men to challenge the FF

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:53 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I'd say x-men. emma mind-wipes the ones she can, and storm and cykle take out the rest

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:10 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

I don't know about that...All Emma needs is one. If Emma gets a hold of Sue, game over.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:13 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

The FF have tech defenses against TP's even more powerful then Emma ie when Reed tested X-Man's powers...he was pretty good against the Thing and Torch...he even managed to take away the Thing's anti TP device. But he was still schooled by IW...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:15 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

but the ff don't always have their psi protectors with them. even if somehow emma can't get sue, then she should be able to get everyone else, then it's the x-men Vs sue.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:26 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Thats undetermined...Reed has demonstrated he either always has them or that his physiology protects him...at least when Claremont was writing FF.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:34 AM
stormfront13

I have seen them taken down by tp assualt, i don't have the issue number or anything, but I saw it in the comic shop. storm makes some massive fog, then emma can touch reeds forehead and generate some intense pain.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 04:12 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

hmmm yea...that sounds like a clear win for the X-guys

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:40 AM
stormfront13

that was just explaining what could happen to reed. storm can take on human torch(if he isn't wiped by emma first). wolverine and cyke can at least hold off the thing(once again if emma doesn't take him first). emma can take reed while storm keeps sue busy. or emma could mind control the thing to pummel on sues fields weakening her, while the other x-men take on the f4. emma can make johnny have an orgasm leaving storm able to take him out. same goes for reed with storm. the x-men should win this with emma and storm.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:45 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

well I guess that would happen if u got a contract to write bad comic books for an X-men title. However, thats a really one sided depiction of the FF fighting the X-Men. And in X4 didnt IW beat Emma to the draw and knock her out? Um Yea....and then what? the FF seriously over power and stomp all over those other 3. But Im painting a bias picture too cuz Im an FF fan. Anyway, Comics have already shown the FF beat out telepaths and Sue beat Emma. Those r facts.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:50 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
emma can make johnny have an orgasm leaving storm able to take him out. same goes for reed with storm. the x-men should win this with emma and storm.

That's... um... graphic...

Anyway I don't think the standard no-prep FF would be telepath-immune. So I'd assume at the very least Thing and Torch are hers to command, which makes the fight 6 vs 2. Not sure about the Reed's physiology protects him thing. Sue would likely put up the most resistance, so it could end up being 7 vs 1. At which point Sue would be overwhelmed.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:29 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Editing title.

Next time, you MUST state the opponents in your threads, or it will be closed.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:28 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by Wynndar
well I guess that would happen if u got a contract to write bad comic books for an X-men title. However, thats a really one sided depiction of the FF fighting the X-Men. And in X4 didnt IW beat Emma to the draw and knock her out? Um Yea....and then what? the FF seriously over power and stomp all over those other 3. But Im painting a bias picture too cuz Im an FF fan. Anyway, Comics have already shown the FF beat out telepaths and Sue beat Emma. Those r facts.

whose to say emma will be fighting sue in this? emma can take control over ben and johnny. she can make the thing hit sues shields with all he has and have johnny try and attack her hile attacking reed as well. sue won't have her shield up for long with the thing attacking it. and if she takes to she skies then she has storm and johnny to worry about. she will be distracted with storm leaving johnny attacking her shields, and vice-versa. storm can trap reed in a pressure field, and keep him there for a while. just face it, i know yoiu are a f4 fan, but with storm and emma the x-men win this.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 04:20 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

This fight really doesn't make sense to me.

Emma can end the fight in less than a nanosecond. She'll just destroy all the FF's mind instantly. Game over. Wolverine doesn't even have time to unsheath his claws. The FF fall by the time the "snikt!" sound occurs.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 02:20 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

not true, they are all{specially reed and sue} very resistant to telepathy, sue alone can destroy most of the x men, she blasted a hole through galactus's chest once and has stood countless force blasts from galactus while johhny can create heat equal to that of a heart of a supernova.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:57 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BstrdMan
Because Mentok wills it!

Hmmmm...
At first it'd go...
Thing versus Wolverine [Depending if he can actually cut him or not. Anyone seen the Thing actually messed up?"
Emma versus Sue {Cat fight.]
Storm versus Johnny at first
Cyke versus Reed.

Progression [Outcome A]

Wolverine takes down Thing, assuming his claws can work. If Wolverine can tangle with the Hulk, he can definitely tangle with Ben.
Emma keeps Sue distracted for the time being. If her powers are stronger, she just knocks her out. Battle of wills, sort of thing.
Storm alternates wind patterns, as well as pelting Johnny with lightning. If she can somehow find a way to create a vacuum around him, lack of oxygen means no flame, and he'd pass out.
Cyke would keep Reed all around with his optic blasts. He may not damage him, but it would be disorienting.
After Thing and Johnny go down, Wolverine joins with Cyke, and Storm with Emma.
As elastic as Reed is, it'd be like tossing rubber latex into a shredder.
And Storm could just freeze Sue in her little bubble. Compound it enough, and you get some unbearable pressure.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:13 AM
BstrdMan is currently offline Click here to Send BstrdMan a Private Message Find more posts by BstrdMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Where does the resistance stem from? Are you saying the FF have never fallen to telepathy?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:13 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

There is none, the FF are losing today, some don't like that too much.
It is hard to make a REALLY good match anyways...
I will say they would win if this was planned for, but telepaths are the turning point of almost any battle anyways.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Aug 26th, 2005 at 11:39 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:29 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BstrdMan
Because Mentok wills it!

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
There is none, the FF are losing today, some don't like that too much.
It is hard to make a REALLY good match anyways...
I will say they would win if this was planned for, but telepaths are the turning point of almost any battle anyways.

Yeah.. Just look at the quality of the plots for the movies. laughing

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:10 PM
BstrdMan is currently offline Click here to Send BstrdMan a Private Message Find more posts by BstrdMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote