KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jenny Fractal v Rachael Summers as Phoenix

Jenny Fractal v Rachael Summers as Phoenix
Started by: Whirlysplatt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jenny Fractal v Rachael Summers as Phoenix

Can't find bio and pics on the web?

So its only for those that know to decidesmile

I think Jenny

Phoenix can wok on realities allegedly, Jenny certainly can smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Aug 30th, 2005 at 05:40 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:34 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry wrong forum

Can this be moved

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Aug 30th, 2005 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:38 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Here's an analogous comparison rundown:
Phoenix force = speed force
Jean Phoenix = KC Flash
Rachael Phoenix = Kid flash; or maybe Wally. . .

Bit of a difference in this matchup don't you think?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 06:56 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Creshosk
Jean Phoenix = KC Flash

Jenny is 5 years old smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:34 PM
Creshosk

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Jenny is 5 years old smile
I'm not talking about age. I'm talking about power.

Are you sure you're comparing to the right Phoenix?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:04 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not talking about age. I'm talking about power.

Are you sure you're comparing to the right Phoenix?

I think at the moment Jenny as a 5 year old child would not beat Phoenix. I think Rose Tyler as the BADWOLF would though smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:12 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I think at the moment Jenny as a 5 year old child would not beat Phoenix. I think Rose Tyler as the BADWOLF would though smile

You have a habit of championing these lame, obscure characters. Rose Tyler? laughing out loud

You hoping to turn forum ignorance to your advantage?

She would have her hands full with Rachel. Jean is out of the question.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 01:42 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You have a habit of championing these lame, obscure characters. Rose Tyler? laughing out loud

You hoping to turn forum ignorance to your advantage?

She would have her hands full with Rachel. Jean is out of the question.

You've missed a great deal laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:31 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

You've missed a great deal laughing out loud

Nothing of value laughing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:30 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

true enough, you have though missed a lot of people (not particularly me) talking about you essayssmile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:07 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

true enough, you have though missed a lot of people (not particularly me) talking about you essayssmile

Ive seen a few. The people involved are either past casualties or members whose opinions i care little for to be honest. I like the fact that most of my support comes from the respected members of this forum. smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:14 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ive seen a few. The people involved are either past casualties or members whose opinions i care little for to be honest. I like the fact that most of my support comes from the respected members of this forum. smile

It was many of the older members smile In fact mostly older members.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:41 PM
Creshosk

Have you two been here longer than your time stamps say?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 07:12 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

It was many of the older members smile In fact mostly older members.

Length of membership does not equal respected member im afraid. I made sure to have a long read before i made my return post. Im well aware of what has been said and as aforementioned:

Ive managed to convince with a high level of success numerous members who are widely respected on this forum. While some of these members dont believe all of what i claim the character has been significantly elevated in status thanks to myself. I am content.

The opinions of those who have have been struck down by the GS in the past are of no consequence.

The disbelief of new members while not exactly desired can not be avoided without effort from my part. Effort which is currently beyond me being the lazy student i am. However I am glad to count the respected and proven members of this forum amongst those i have enlightened. Again i say i am content. smile

Have you two been here longer than your time stamps say?

Nah not me. I cant answer for Whirly.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 07:34 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Length of membership does not equal respected member im afraid. I made sure to have a long read before i made my return post. Im well aware of what has been said and as aforementioned:

Ive managed to convince with a high level of success numerous members who are widely respected on this forum. While some of these members dont believe all of what i claim the character has been significantly elevated in status thanks to myself. I am content.

The opinions of those who have have been struck down by the GS in the past are of no consequence.

The disbelief of new members while not exactly desired can not be avoided without effort from my part. Effort which is currently beyond me being the lazy student i am. However I am glad to count the respected and proven members of this forum amongst those i have enlightened. Again i say i am content. smile

Nah not me. I cant answer for Whirly.

I have not been here long, what GS post indicates is he thinks because of his filibuster campaign some members respect Phoenix. I have always said I think all members opinions are equally valid to be voiced, just don't expect me to always agree with them. Phoenix is one idea, I and many others (as you are aware Creshosk) do not agree with. smile GS obviously needs the belief of others to vindicate his belief in Phoenix and respects tose that agree with him, he also sees some members as more inportant than others (this is flawed given the transitory nature of a web forum), and he sees the unbelievers as infidels laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 10:15 PM
HaSon

Jean Phoenix = KC Flash

Wally is KC Flash.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 10:15 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I have not been here long, what GS post indicates is he thinks because of his filibuster campaign some members respect Phoenix. I have always said I think all members opinions are equally valid to be voiced, just don't expect me to always agree with them. Phoenix is one idea, I and many others (as you are aware Creshosk) do not agree with. smile GS obviously needs the belief of others to vindicate his belief in Phoenix and respects tose that agree with him, he also sees some members as more inportant than others (this is flawed given the transitory nature of a web forum), and he sees the unbelievers as infidels laughing out loud

What my post says is that i am content with the fact that members of this forum who have gained my respect and the respect of many others on this forum for various reasons make up the majority of those i count enlightened on the phoenix concept. I cant hope to have every single person share my views on the concept. That would require far too much effort on my part, effort im neither willing or feel necessary to invest in this forum. Everyone has a right to voice their opinions however some posters views can be marred and lack objectivity due to numerous defeats at the hands of fellow posters, or an inability to put aside personal feelings for the sake of debate. Oh well. Thats why im glad to count the tried and tested amongst those ive enlightened. smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 10:44 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

What my post says is that i am content with the fact that members of this forum who have gained my respect and the respect of many others on this forum for various reasons make up the majority of those i count enlightened on the phoenix concept. I cant hope to have every single person share my views on the concept. That would require far too much effort on my part, effort im neither willing or feel necessary to invest in this forum. Everyone has a right to voice their opinions however some posters views can be marred and lack objectivity due to numerous defeats at the hands of fellow posters, or an inability to put aside personal feelings for the sake of debate. Oh well. Thats why im glad to count the tried and tested amongst those ive enlightened. smile

you see debates about winning and losing confused

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 10:46 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Id be careful with the name dropping if i was you. You'll only look rather silly in the end.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 10:47 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Id be careful with the name dropping if i was you. You'll only look rather silly in the end.

name dropping, whose name have I dropped, you are the one that worries about what people think. Look silly on a comic forum confused

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 10:49 PM